• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Oozey

West Park Housing Projects

Oozey

AUDDatf.jpg

Paradiso is a district in San Fierro, San Andreas. It is one of the most affluent areas of the city, and sits just south of Gant Bridge and Battery Point, on San Fierro's northwestern coastline. To the east are Juniper Hollow and Calton Heights; to the south are Juniper Hill and Santa Flora. To the west, meanwhile, is another affluent district, Palisades. Paradisio is mainly a park and a former U.S Army military fort on the northern tip of the San Fierro Peninsula, and is part of Gant Gate National Area. Paradiso has a total population of 3,309 citizens, whom 52.3% are male and 47.7% female. The median age for the population is 52.3%. Paradiso has around 1,163 households. Paradiso is formed from two parts: Northern Paradiso, that is a high-class residential zone in San Fierro, and Southern Paradiso, that is a low/medium-class neighborhood. Most of the people in Paradiso are educated, as the demographics show that 67.4% of the people have a Bachelors Degree.

3zLDw7w.jpg

"All San Fierro Police Department Officers know that Paradiso is a target with car thefts. The northern side of the neighborhood is known to be a gold mine for the carjacking business,  because of the expensive vehicles presented in the northern part. Owners neglect their vehicles, which ended up with them being stolen. Hundreds of reports on the SFPD desk occurred in 2016 alone. The San Fierro Police Department advises citizens to be careful with their personal goods, always lock their house doors or their vehicles and report any unusual/strange behaviour around the vicinity. Although the neighborhood used to be peaceful and quiet, gentrification brought a wave of poor households in the area, most of them being immigrants. On 20/11/2015 an incident had been reported, whereas a woman got beaten and robbed for her jewelry which valued $25.000 and her car, a blue sedan, was also stolen. Paradiso gained its notoriety for robbery and car theft. Although the northern part is still peaceful, the crime rate is increasing radically on the southern ridge, causing a wave of panic for the "law-abiding citizen". Paranoia forces many to sell their houses on low-rate prices and even rent it out, for almost no expense. San Fierro Police Department has already set a new plan into motion, trying to ameliorate the crime rate in the area. Helicopters are to be dispatched, along with constant patrols. During year 2017, they have managed to lower crime rate with 3%, which is a good start to begin with. "We are keeping everything under control", said S.F.P.D. captain C. Moore, confident that the criminality shall be almost inexistent by the end of year 2019.

OOC Note:

For screenshot permissions, please contact Prince Vegeta or Oozey. Posting without permission will result in your screenshots being removed off the topic. For questions regarding the faction feel free to  contact me. Our discord channel is https://discord.gg/aVBkaGD

Edited by Oozey
  • Like 4

Oozey

rez 4 later

Edited by Oozey

Sonny

Looking nice, good luck!

Templar

My mans got this.

Inimene123

E-I-G-H-T-E-E-N, we're the deepest
Worldwide known gang, tu ya sabes rifamos
En la cara tatuados, a la mara matamos, callejones pintados, old english with the numbers of death, tu ya sabes the notorious, X-V-3

Good luck have fun, you got it boyz.

Edited by Inimene123

Dom.

Let's go, dude. I hope the server opens before I move out, I really would like to have a go at this.

Saint

I'll be keeping my eye on this. Looks extremely promising.

Xenon

Very nice, good luck to us!

Junior045

Looks fire, good luck!

HIC SVNT LEONES

ay,

make way, the kings are coming to town.

Edited by HIC SVNT LEONES

Dopehead

Fire, good luck pals. I know y'all got this.