News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Dopey

Bricc Town Brain Dead Black Disciples

Dopey

gDFzKim.jpg

Bricc Town Brain Dead Black Disciples is a set of Brain dead Black disciples located in the San Fierro. They go by many names some of those names are Marquee Ville, Bricc Boyz or Bricc$ide .Brain Dead (BD) is a renegade faction of the Black Disciples (BD) gang. Brain Dead Black Disciples don't get along with some Black Disciples even though they are black disciples there self they claim bdk. The Gang was formed around the year 2000 as a break away faction of the Black Disciples. The Bricc Town Black Disciples were established by Marquee a young  Black disciples who was broke away from the Black Disciples faction. At the age of 11 his mother tried to keep him off of  San Ferro’s gang infested streets. By that time, the Insane Gangster Disciples began to flex their muscle throughout the city, terrorizing non-affiliated neighborhoods through intimidation. Braindead Black Disciples, Black P Stones, Vice Lords  had already began a counter movement against growing Insane Gangster Disciples presence. Amazed  beyond-his-years knowledge, Marquee organized the youthful local toughs and created the first San Fierro chapter of the Brain dead Bds. While still in his teenage years. Although there have always been gangs in San Fierrom, Bricc boyz  was=unlike most of the other gangs because they had rules and regulations based on ideology and philosophy, which was unheard of in San Fierro at the time. This helped solidify The Bds' reputation with surrounding gangs. Using that reputation,Marquee  would later hook up with another gang calling themselves " Terror City." from the Queens area. This gang would eventually become the second chapter of the Brain dead Bds essentially making the streets of San Fierro a haven for Brain Dead Bds. In the next few months a bunch of rivals gang members would died in multiple shootings. Due to a massive media outcry In the early months of 2000 in regards to the multiple Black on Black shootings the San Fierro Police Department cracked down on the Bricc Town and their Insane Gangster Disciples Rivals, both gangs were issued a Gang Injunction followed by raids and arrests, twenty five Bricc Town affiliates were arrested and sentences for a slew of charges related to drugs, weapons and gang violence, this forced the Bds to go underground for a short period of time. The four main members of Bricc Town Lashawn " Dapo " Benson, Marquee " Lil Marquee" Lawson, William "  Tedoe " Grey and Rahsean " Ra Ra " Woodson was one of the 25 members arrested.

ZAY5TpZ.jpg

MODERN TIMES

The current members have toughed it out and are armed with both street and prison smarts, the gang is currently spread out over San Fierro. Members of Bricc Town are known to be involved in a variety of violent crimes including murder, assault, robberies, narcotics violations, and firearms violations. The Bricc Boyz have been locked in conflict with all Gangster Disciples especially The Insane Gangster Disciples for over 10 years.  Bricc Town has a strong and close-knit relationship with some Crips . Bricc Town is always posted up on corners, they continuously get plugged up and always have various drugs as that their main way to achieve money. Most members are hostile to unknown people. Bricc Town shows love for some Crip sets and do not get along with Bloods whatsoever. However, there main focus is making money so that they all can eat well. 

9mTgQxx.jpg

New Leadership

Desean " Dboy " Lawson  was born December 2nd 2000 on the West side of San Fierro. He grew up in a family of 1 brother and a sister along with his granddad and grandma in the neighborhood of Juniper Hollow where the crime rate was very high. Desean began to hang out in the streets with his friends who were more like his brothers as they all grew up the same street together, they all tried to be cool. After his dad died he was appointed leader of the Bricc Town Black Disciples when he was only 14. He already knew how to lead again as his father was teaching him because his father's father did the same with him.

PGMMBGS.jpg

OCC Information

This Faction is heavily focused on 'neighborhood or hood' role play term, meaning that members of the faction is spending most of their time in Juniper Hollow, area which the faction is based in. Everything is made so it fits the story and it made one really nicely grouped up and well made circle of timeline between the generations, as new players arrived to role play with the faction. Faction itself is mainly focusing on neighborhood role play and providing Juniper Hollow that realistic ghetto environment, with often brawls, robberies, shootings and of course, away from violence, normal atmosphere with Block Parties and other events which are mainly happening in such neighborhoods. This faction is really looking for laid back role players who are willing to put some time into their characters, lay back and enjoy everyday's role play. Members of the community who are willing to join up this faction because of maybe it's huge player base, or maybe because they just like the concept, but on another hand would love to Death Match other factions and players are strictly not welcome. This faction has a three-strikes warning system, and once player reaches up to three strikes within the faction, he'll be kicked out of the faction with no questions asked.

Rules

1. If you wish to roleplay with the faction and want to move forward in it, you are to fill in the CK-agreement and PM this to me on the forums.
2. By roleplaying with the faction, you agree that the faction reserves the right to CK you at any given time due to IC reasons.
3. Recruitment into the faction is done IC, in game. After a while of roleplaying with the faction as, for example, a local from Bricc Town , you may get noticed and jumped in.
4. If you wish to join the faction, make use of character development. Don't approach us as a fully-fledged gangbanger that kills and rapes.
5. Respect the server rules and follow them.
6. Be a decent roleplayer or be willing to learn. We're noob-friendly, but you must be willing to improve your RP.
7.No begging, at all.
8. It's important to post screenshots of your characters' development and RP every now and then, if you wish to move forward within the faction.

Communication & CK-agreement

We mainly use a Skype group for OOC communication regarding timezones and the faction. 

Forum PM this to Me. Title has to be 'CK-agreement Name_Lastname' Make sure you add your IGN in the PM title.

XWIfmBc.gif

Edited by zShiro ひ
Redid the story and edited most of the stuff.

Templar

Lol another faction in Ocean Flats, nevertheless goodlucc.

ItsOscarr

Looks awesome, take this far! Posting to follow.

$ettrip

How do you have a long time beef with rollin 30s without us knowing about it? I'm weak. Also you made a Chicago gang that rides the 6 but you clicked up but you say you EBK.. EBK means you not friendly its the gang or nothing.

Edited by OffTheFlatz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Real P
1 hour ago, OffTheFlatz said:

How do you have a long time beef with rollin 30s without us knowing about it? I'm weak.

And the gang name is "Bricc" but you don't fucc wit crip? 

Edited by Trippie Blue

$ettrip

How you gunna diss Rollin 30s? BD's throw up 3 fingers like 30s, you gunna crack the treys dissing yourself and rollin 30s?

Rico

This shit looks like a knocc off of something stupid but I’ll keep it IC and give out terror

Dopey

For all the Rollin 30's crip that is commenting just cause i said Brain Dead bds dont mess with rollin 30 crips with them doesn't necessarily means we beef in game we need a reason to beef. Just cause you dont like someone doesn't mean y'all beef Its all OCCly information we need a Icly reason to beef and also i know someone was gonna say something about bricc like come on its 2017 who word bangs anymore? who color bangs? no one does that this aint 1970's and 90's. No hate doe im just saying.

Dopey

Also Brain dead bds doesn't follow any rules that means it doesn't follow the six rule and stuff like that. Brain dead bds are ebk they dont like bds themself hint the reason there called " brain dead" its all mess up there more like gds then bds but at the same time they not.

Koba

If it's just OOC information and you said you don't beef with us, you just contradicted yourself. How you gonna beef with a set of dudes who don't even know who you are; just take us out your story as a whole.

$ettrip
2 minutes ago, zShiro ひ said:

For all the Rollin 30's crip that is commenting just cause i said Brain Dead bds dont mess with rollin 30 crips with them doesn't necessarily means we beef in game we need a reason to beef. Just cause you dont like someone doesn't mean y'all beef Its all OCCly information we need a Icly reason to beef and also i know someone was gonna say something about bricc like come on its 2017 who word bangs anymore? who color bangs? no one does that this aint 1970's and 90's. No hate doe im just saying.

We not beefing with you but you named our faction in your thread like we had beef with you in game and the only person I've talked to about beefing IC with history behind it is cBull that runs Black Gate. You also say you needed a reason to beef? Brain dead BD's are from my IRL city and they don't know what a rollin 30s or a blood is but I understand this is samp and made up but you put our faction in your thread like we have beef IC when we IC don't know BD's.

Real P

Nobody is beefin but your story just doesn't make sense. You say you don't have beef with us IC but your "Story" claims you do. Your story isn''t really a story it sounds like history I guess. Another thing I didn't understand. You said you guys are EBK but in the story it says you guys are allied with bloods?

Edited by Trippie Blue

Dopey

I will change the story since its causing a big problem to you guys. Also im sure braindead bds know what rollin 30s and bloods is

Dopey

Also Ebk doesn't necessarily means you cant ally it means you would beef with anyone because NLMB (Black P stones and Gangster Disciples Gang) is cliqued up with other gangs and they are Ebk.