News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
The Stick-Up Man

Windy Windy Windy Windy Street

The Stick-Up Man

My suggestion is to make all the apartment buildings there have a couple of apartments, 6-8, and be available for people to rent. Maybe add a hot dog stand and a couple of wooden benches here and there. I think it'll make things look more authentic. If I remember correctly, there's a faction located there, too.

Windy Windy Windy Windy Street, Carlton Heights, San Fierro

WindyWindyWindyWindyStreet.jpg.6d79f0094ede55cef8c38be158333ed8.jpg

Midnight Tick

I agree with hotdog stands, etc. Something to remove the players from racing and drifting across that would be amazing.

tw1ster

So, don't quote me. But I'd assume that the buildings to the left and right of the squiggly road are going to be apartment complexes. I hope so at least. I'm pretty against adding some server-sided street clutter as it always looks a little tacky, maybe you could whip this up in an environment mod? I mean I could go map a bench here and there but what really am I adding to the area if I just plop a bench or two in? Maybe if you have some more ideas you could share them and paint me a better picture.

• Like 1

Whiskey

The suggested objects would be completely out of place there. It doesn't make sense, to me, to place benches and/or food stands anywhere in this area.

On the declining grass? On the drive/pathway? On the doorstep of the buildings?

I'm also going to deny removing the current buildings and replacing them with apartments, if that's what you suggested.