Mitch

Discord appeal, mitch_sgg [FlowN]

Mitch
Posted (edited)

Ban issue date: Today

Who: Flown

Reason: Not a fucking clue

My fucking innocence: 

Hello users of Bay Area Roleplay, I'm Mitch (Mitch_sgg on discord) and I have been permanently banned from Discord by Junior Administrator FlowN for no apparent reason! Flown refuses to answer a simple question in Discord DM's (exhibit 1). I was informed of the ban while I was playing on Heroes of the Storm by a friend on Discord in a DM, which his name will be revoked for his safety. I don't want him to be punished. I reached out to Admin Flown for a simple answer on what on earth happened and Flown said I have been showing BARP systematic "toxicity and abusive behaviour" for the last 6 months,  which might I add, is fucking incorrect. I have been a loyal supporter of Bay Area Roleplay, I even paid $6 towards Rehasher (Bradley) and it was systematically removed without explanation nor apology from the admin team. 

Flown attempts to throw on that "I have been monitoring you for the last 6 months" which is already a growing concern that Flown has a grudge against me and he has no right to be following me nor monitoring all of my chat, Discord, etc logs for that long. That itself is a breach of trust which I damned expected from BARP admin team. 

Flown went on in Discord DM's to link a bunch of pictures which was taken purely out of context and he used against me for his own personal gain

27c820fdd8.png 

For this instance, Flown has taken a screenshot where I said "I mean, Jessica has sucked on worse places amirite Josh" in reference to St1ll3r, 3rd party developer and administrator. Stiller didn't find this comment offensive in any way, and if he did, He'd of taken action, not any admins because frankly, they know nothing of what's happened between Jessica and Josh. (Oh and checking logs doesn't count as that fails to grasp the full context of the situation) 

He further went on to link another screenshot of the Discord.

ca35b6b529.png

I tagged him in a joking manner for "when u giving me a ticket pussy" in pure reference to the fact that FlowN is he's a peace officer on GTA World and that he's often giving out tickets to people, I was generally curious onto when I was getting a ticket from him. I also said to another user "stop saying nigger" because people were saying nigger in the channel, which went completely unpunished by the admin team (yes it's a reoccurring issue here

My final evidence is that when I asked Flown why he was doing this and what was his pure motives and justifications out of this, he responded with "You have no right to my decision" which is completely incorrect as a matter of the fact, I do, as I have paid towards the server and provided a contribution towards the server's success. Hell, even other admins have invested hundreds of dollars into BARP and for this to happen is frankly fucking disgusting. I'm outraged by this pure act of power hungry man doing this clear attempt as a pure character assassination to paint me in the bad light. I fully condem all of Flown's statements towards me and the users of BARP.

07f8dbae8f.png 

I was sent these logs by a user

J0sh - Today at 22:42 ok thekillerkosovo - Today at 22:42 see j0sh is a wonderful, ironic human being J0sh - Today at 22:42 be scared FlowN - Today at 22:42 Mitch has been spreading negativity, immature behavior and swear words for almost six months now Chocolate Doughnuts - Today at 22:42 i am afraid to speak in here FlowN - Today at 22:42 His attitude led to his ban thekillerkosovo - Today at 22:42 but he hasn't done it today has he? J0sh - Today at 22:42 F U C C FlowN - Today at 22:42 You can either change subjects now or I'm going to start muting people Chocolate Doughnuts - Today at 22:42 wow this guy’s been stalking mitch for 6 months

Flown knowingly banned me out of pure spite and "his attitude led to the ban" which is pure bullshit. Flown went on to threaten to mute users for talking on the topic. Pure censorship and fucking disgusting. 

Disgusting, I hereby demand unban and a full apology from @FlowN

Here's the paypal notice that I was indeed, donating to BARP

1866facfc3.png

Edited by Mitch

St1ll3r__

I'm just passing by to say I did not really find it offensive in any way and I'm pretty sure nobody else on the discord did.

• Like 1

Mitch

My final note for this saga, FlowN has a history of targeting me throughout BARP, here's my two admin warns from him, dunno why he cares so much about me? 

a0a752297d.png 

FlowN
Posted (edited)

I have been here for almost a year now. Some time ago I've started seeing you post around the forums, when I joined the staff team I have seen you act on Discord as well. Most of your comments and actions are either bad words, either some kind of complaint or negative message. I have warned you in the past to cut the attitude, I have tried talking to you in private to see why you were upset and help fixing the issue but all you were looking for was arguing; not fixing something, not debating something, just arguing. I have been paying attention to your attitude during the last few months and I have all the right to do so, I have the right to not trust you and unless you have something to hide, paying attention to you can't hurt you.

Some of your comments may have been addressed to your friend, that's true. Either way, as I have tried to explain you, the discord is a public chat. That means that not only you and your friends, but other teenagers, maybe even 12 year old kids and I don't know, junior priests who like playing GTA in their free time, who knows, may be watching. We have rules for a reason. We want to make the experience pleasant for everyone, not just you and your friends. I have asked you to keep it civil, I have told you to keep it civil, I have warned you and I have muted you. Nothing worked, so I ended up banning you.

I don't know what you expect by keeping on stating that you gave money to the server. Do you want to be unbanned and excused for your ban reasons because you, at some point, gave away six pounds? It's called a donation for a reason, you don't expect anything in return. If you receive stuff then great, but you can't demand to be given benefits over other players because you have donated.

The ban was supposed to last for anything from a few minutes to a few days, to see you calmed down. One of the ban reasons was your attitude. Instead of apologizing you threatened to kill me on another RP server, you threatened the server saying it will have to suffer and kept on acting bossy, like a spoiled kid. I am sorry but that's the truth. You have also warned me that your followers will stand up for you, as if you were some sort of god. You're not.

I am not going to apologize and you demanding an unban is inappropriate. You have posted in the "ban appeal" section. You come here to ask to be unbanned, not demand it. I hope I have cleared it up for you.

EDIT: The photo that you have posted of me warning you in different cases. I am not sure if you have bothered to take a look, but I'll tell you one of them because I just looked over them: you saying that the server deserves to die and complaining about its player base and other stuff as a reply to a suggestion in a forum that has specific rules, only reply if you have something to add or you are not for implementing the suggestion stating why, you were way off topic. Two of the four entries are by other administrators, so don't you blame it all on me.

Edited by FlowN

Mitch
3 minutes ago, FlowN said:

That means that not only you and your friends, but other teenagers, maybe even 12 year old kids and I don't know, junior priests who like playing GTA in their free time, who knows, may be watching

Incorrect, discord terms of service require users of over 13 years of age and GTA SA is an 18 plus game. The discord itself can be argued it's a private forum as it requires an invitation link to join it, and yes the channel is specifically "lobby or general" w/e it is. 

4 minutes ago, FlowN said:

You have also warned me that your followers will stand up for you, as if you were some sort of god. You're not.

My followers? Never said I was a god, yet again that's your high horse going wild yet again, I'm shocked (I'm not really) 

You asked for nudes, I sent nudes, I "request" an unban, cheerio! 

FlowN
1 minute ago, Mitch said:

Incorrect, discord terms of service require users of over 13 years of age and GTA SA is an 18 plus game. The discord itself can be argued it's a private forum as it requires an invitation link to join it, and yes the channel is specifically "lobby or general" w/e it is. 

My followers? Never said I was a god, yet again that's your high horse going wild yet again, I'm shocked (I'm not really) 

You asked for nudes, I sent nudes, I "request" an unban, cheerio! 

Most people who play SA-MP are underage and most people who use Discord are also underage. That's a known fact. You require an invitation that is public to enter a public chat room. That's how Discord works, you need an invitation to join a specific server. Rules still apply.

Your attitude over private messages keeps getting worse. Calling me dumb and sending me Hentai pics will not help your case, only make it worse.

Mitch
Just now, FlowN said:

Calling me dumb and sending me Hentai pics will not help your case

It's called Yiff, not Hentai actually, a MASSIVE difference. Like, a huge difference. Like, here's the difference good sir.

Examples of sexual aspects within furry fandom include erotic art and furry-themed cybersex. The term "yiff" is sometimes used to indicate sexual activity or sexual material within the fandom—this applies to sexual activity and interaction within the subculture whether in the form of cybersex or offline.

I do of course, do request another admin handle this ban as there is clear bias involved on Flown's part, thank you

FlowN

One of the ban reasons was your toxicity and problematic attitude. Instead of trying to fix it or show remorse, you send me "Yiff" and call me dumb, demand me to unban you, threaten me, insult me and keep being toxic.

Attempting to somehow make me change my mind will increase the time with two weeks per attempt. You're staying banned. Appeal in six months.

FlowN

After numerous threats directed at the community and at my person and after numerous insults, ignoring any types of warnings, your ban will be extended from six months to permanent. This type of attitude is not encouraged nor welcomed in this community and you have no intention of making a change.