News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
FroxZ

Why begging players to join the server?

FroxZ

Why begging players to join the server, when the staff team is formed off at least 24-27 members, who can join the server on a daily bases. Also, why is the HOF asking factions to come ingame when you can make your own staff members to do that. You have at least 4 helpers make them join the server, also you have like 10 admins. They should join the server too then at least 10-15 players will join and you could possibly get a stable 40 PB and don't pull out the 'we all have a life' card since you clearly can't be bothered to join the server so stfu. Oh, ye and this post will prob get hidden since you know; BARP staff.

• Thanks 2

Bluman

You've told us this before.

FroxZ
44 minutes ago, Bluman said:

You've told us this before.

Then act lmao 😄

• Like 1

Bluman
1 minute ago, FroxZ said:

Then act lmao 😄

What does it matter to you? You've hacked, exploited and created numerous UCP accounts which are all banned.

FroxZ
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Bluman said:

What does it matter to you? You've hacked, exploited and created numerous UCP accounts which are all banned.

Exploited... get your facts right buddy. I have evaded a few times and hacked that was it. Lmao, what is wrong with someone trying to get the people who are honestly staying in the server's staff team due to the rank.

Edited by FroxZ
  • Like 1

Bluman
17 minutes ago, FroxZ said:

Lmao, what is wrong with someone trying to get the people who are honestly staying in the server's staff team due to the rank.

I don't understand what you mean. Our staff team don't all exist in one single timezone so I'm not sure about NA/OC but as for EU timezone I agree people need to be more active. Josh and Charlie are sifting through the script as I speak and have been for god knows how long, non-stop. I do agree there needs to be changes and you should expect an announcement from higher up in due time.

FroxZ
Just now, Bluman said:

I don't understand what you mean. Our staff team don't all exist in one single timezone so I'm not sure about NA/OC but as for EU timezone I agree people need to be more active. Josh and Charlie are sifting through the script as I speak and have been for god knows how long, non-stop. I do agree there needs to be changes and you should expect an announcement from higher up in due time.

Well fella there is a thing called punishment... if some of the staff team doesn't do their job and are just willing to stay in just because of their title then Rehasher or Aero or whoever it is should clearly start to hand out some justice.

• Like 1

Bluman
10 minutes ago, FroxZ said:

Well fella there is a thing called punishment... if some of the staff team doesn't do their job and are just willing to stay in just because of their title then Rehasher or Aero or whoever it is should clearly start to hand out some justice.

I agree with that 100%. I'm not in a position myself to make announcements because as much as I try keep in touch with the developers and understand what's happening at the minute, I'm not in charge of the staff or anything. I just try to give myself and other admins a better understanding of what's going on. Rehasher as far as I know has been going through a rough patch and I could imagine he'd still be getting his head round it. The change in administration has hopefully been one for the better and I'll be looking to get more involved in the development or public relations when I come back from my holiday in a few weeks time. As for the player testers, that's not such a bad idea. I'm not sure what's happening with helper recruitment at the minute but if you personally want to help out in any way you're always free to ask - same for everyone else.

FroxZ
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bluman said:

I agree with that 100%. I'm not in a position myself to make announcements because as much as I try keep in touch with the developers and understand what's happening at the minute, I'm not in charge of the staff or anything. I just try to give myself and other admins a better understanding of what's going on. Rehasher as far as I know has been going through a rough patch and I could imagine he'd still be getting his head round it. The change in administration has hopefully been one for the better and I'll be looking to get more involved in the development or public relations when I come back from my holiday in a few weeks time. As for the player testers, that's not such a bad idea. I'm not sure what's happening with helper recruitment at the minute but if you personally want to help out in any way you're always free to ask - same for everyone else.

There is no point in me asking for anything anymore. My ban appeal was declined after I refused to say something, that was already said. Erty decided to decline it and say that it was too early to unban after I clearly and truly answered the question. If I wanted to ban evade I can do it right now, I got VPN and all that but I simply can't be bothered other then that I just want to see changes.

Edited by FroxZ

Bluman
Just now, FroxZ said:

There is no point in me asking for anything anymore. My ban appeal was declined after I refused to say something, that was already said. Erty decided to decline it and say that it was too early to unban after I clearly and truly answered the question. If I wanted to ban evade I can do it right now, I got VPN and all that but I simply can't be bothered other then that I just want to see changes.

I'd offer to help but if he's saying it's too early to appeal there's nothing I can do. There's rules in place with set punishments. Banning people is supposed to be a cool-down period, in my opinion if I'm chasing someone around all day banning their ban-evading accounts it's just a waste of time. I called for a meeting yesterday morning and am hoping to at least get back on track because this isn't a position anyone likes to be in. The only difference is with me being an admin I've got to at least try and keep a bit of order even when I'm in the same boat.

FlowN
15 minutes ago, FroxZ said:

You can go ahead and use that VPN, ban evade and get banned again. Will that help your cause? Definitely. Not. I honestly don't think you're doing what you're doing for the greater good, I think you just want to stir things up and that's not okay.

FroxZ
Just now, FlowN said:

You can go ahead and use that VPN, ban evade and get banned again. Will that help your cause? Definitely. Not. I honestly don't think you're doing what you're doing for the greater good, I think you just want to stir things up and that's not okay.

Oh hold on a second, am I stirring the things up right now? I think that I made the point clear. I won't ban evade, even if I wanted to trust me you won't detect me. Last time it was just because I accidentally switched off the VPN and shit turned down, also my nickname was pretty bait. Please stick to the topic :)

FlowN
2 minutes ago, FroxZ said:

Oh hold on a second, am I stirring the things up right now? I think that I made the point clear. I won't ban evade, even if I wanted to trust me you won't detect me. Last time it was just because I accidentally switched off the VPN and shit turned down, also my nickname was pretty bait. Please stick to the topic 🙂

What's this topic about, after all? You telling and threatening us that you can always ban evade and not get caught. That's what I'm reading through the lines.

FroxZ
1 minute ago, FlowN said:

What's this topic about, after all? You telling and threatening us that you can always ban evade and not get caught. That's what I'm reading through the lines.

Well, I came to the simple conclusion that you are obviously blind. Fucking read the title and the topic. I don't give a fuck if you will give me a warning or any of that crap. Fix yourself up and read through what I said, and how was I threatening the server? I explained how I could of have evaded but I didn't after I got told off since it was not worth the time and you come out of nowhere provoking me lmao.

• Like 3

Justitiae

Honestly though, I've heard more bullshit in the past few days than constructive feedback lol, it's starting to get hilarious and annoying at the same time.

• Haha 3