• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Ainis

Egorka Chigarella my story

Ainis
Posted (edited)

Hai, my name is Egorka Chigarella and my father was a chigan from Romania, he came to San Fierro to find better life for his 10 children. Two died on the boat, but 8 okay. I was the oldest and strongest of sons. I get respect from all other brothers and sisters because I knew how to fight better. I fight in school and on street with all the local gopniks who squat in my neighbourhood. I sometime beat my father a bit for practice and respect, he got fired for busted eye, but they take him back because I beat up his boss. In America was very different. There were different people. When I get off the boat, I get off the boat okay!! So in America more tanned people than me wear pants too low, so I tell him nicely to pull up his pants because I can see you shit stain, they say "Watafak nigga what you say dog", I say I don't have dog and they start to gather around me. I say " I don't have yuur dog I have to go" I go then. They say "you butter nut come back". I say "I'm undefeated 200-0" I like to beat my meat everyday...................like rocky balboa. He ruin my day, so I go to bar and take some cocaine in the bathroom to relax. My father call me that time and I press face time accidentally and he see white powder on nose and tell me "What is this". I say this is piss and show him how I piss because I not embarassed, my father knows I need to piss, so he can be calm that im pissed for today.

Me bringing authority in my rajon

AttÄlu rezultÄti vaicÄjumam âegorkaâ

The king

Russian Vito Corleone

To Be Continued

Edited by Ainis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Negan

I actually see some character development to it.

Some people might not take this seriously, it's because they doesn't know the background of it. 

This char is more original than 99% of all those gangsters/mallrats and rednecks.

Ainis
1 minute ago, Negan said:

I actually see some character development to it.

Some people might not take this seriously, it's because they doesn't know the background of it. 

This char is more original than 99% of all those gangsters/mallrats and rednecks.

Thank you. You don't know how much this means to me. I worked very hard to get my rp to this level where I'm at now.

• Like 1

SoonBetter

This is so good.

Toxic.

Looking forward to RP with you!