• Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
FroxZ

[Erty] FroxZ

FroxZ
Posted (edited)

Account Name: FroxZ | Phillip Roberts

Time & Date of the Incident: Some time ago... around 1-2 AM I think.

Ban Reason: Illegal Modification for the server.

Explanation: 

So basically I was RPing with my mates ye... and Erty got me in an admin sit since some guy wanted to CK me after I told him Faction Player Kill... the convo carried on and on... until I accidentally turned my air walk on and I flew in the sky. In the panic I did /q, I tried to explain that I accidentally turned the hack on and that I didn't want to Hack on the server what so ever... sorry for my action. I have used the hack before on another server that I used to play on since it was hacked free server and I used it around to fly from one place to another place since I was also using it for Camera Angles since me and my friend made a machinima so ye... thanks for reading my ban appeal I guess.

Supporting Evidence: 
(Being told to re-apply after a month... a month has passed by.)

Edited by FroxZ

Boss

FroxZ

@Erty Hello can you respond please.

Erty

I'm not comfortable with unbanning you after you lost your temper in discord, which also resulted a ban from there. Also you had illegal modifications in your game and you knew about risks, yet you still did it (apparently unintentionally) and it resulted you a ban. Why I should unban you after all of this, why you think you deserve a second chance?

FroxZ

I have changed, the BARP Discord chat was because I got pissed off since you literally tried to force CK me even after I said that I clearly not give consent and that I will take a Faction kill. The Illegal Modifications were not that serious at all... it was an airwalk which doesn't harm the server in any way... yet still rules. As I stated a few months ago when I got banned it was used for hack free Movie Server. I think that I deserve a second chance because other people who have Mass DMed, Money exploited have received that second chance even when they clearly didn't deserve it. Yet as I stated above I have slightly changed my views towards the server. I will leave the rest for you to decide.

Erty

What about ban evading? Why did you do these after you were banned?

FroxZ
43 minutes ago, Erty said:

What about ban evading? Why did you do these after you were banned?

I thought that my ban was just over thought because of an airwalk and I really wanted to play with my friends.

Erty
21 hours ago, FroxZ said:

I thought that my ban was just over thought because of an airwalk and I really wanted to play with my friends.

Had you came clean about ban evading and stated your characters you ban evaded on, you would have been most likely unbanned. Clearly it's too early to unban you yet.