News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Volk420

Dm/TDM server

Volk420

Hey, why don`t we make an DM or TDM server, some high quality DM mode, maybe some drift tracks where people can drive their elegys with joysticks and drift around. Who`s down for playing in DM TDM server here if they release it ?! I am sure we will get much much more players from every server, who want practice their shooting skills! 

Nevermore
12 minutes ago, Volk420 said:

Hey, why don`t we make an DM or TDM server, some high quality DM mode, maybe some drift tracks where people can drive their elegys with joysticks and drift around. Who`s down for playing in DM TDM server here if they release it ?! I am sure we will get much much more players from every server, who want practice their shooting skills! 

Wow yeah we really need it when the server's already got this shit. Let's script another.

FroxZ
2 hours ago, Volk420 said:

Ngl I go on Koky's for this thing. After I got banned on BARP. My best practice target was Nazzaro. :)

Volk420

Just we already see that Rp server wont work, this is the chance to make something that might have people.

Bluman

There's freeroam servers for that. I can't remember who discussed it but there was talks of an airsoft arena somewhere for players to cool off, same with a go-kart track or even a proper racetrack. I think the big thing at the minute is to knuckle down and get BARP to the standard people have been expecting since launch, then we can look at adding the cool little things.

• Like 1

Grim

I agree with Bluman. The RP server needs too much right now for developers to get distracted by side projects, but definitely would like to see like a paintball arena added soon after necessities are implemented . Saw people frequently use it on another server and enjoyed it, it gave friends and gang members a place to have fun as well as practice their shooting without having to join a DM server

HP3
Posted (edited)

This was a really dumb suggestion not going to lie.

Edited by HP3

Negan

My idea is to make this server in a TDM mode until it will get fixed with update.

Let people join here to DM and do whatever the shit they want, for now.

PurpleVase24

LOL

Curtis

lets not think of starting other servers until this one is alive.

SoonBetter

People can join in to DM though, the only problem is that there's no players.

Chilli943

I think we want to focus on getting the RP server back on track before thinking about making anything else! DM server would be nice to have in the future though.

If you're looking for a good DM server at the moment, I'd recommend Koky's DM by @Koky!

• Like 1

vans
Posted (edited)

I've the best tdm lol 60-65 players daily

Edited by vans

Tommy
9 hours ago, vans said:

come on link us to it then

Volk420
On 7/16/2018 at 2:15 AM, vans said: