• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Chilli943

New UCP! [Discuss here!]

Chilli943

full_logo.png

The UCP has been entirely rebuilt from scratch to improve user experience, more features and to be able to provide faster and improved administration services with our brand new Admin Control panel! I want to offer a big thank you to Bradley who designed the entire front end for both the main site and the Admin Control Panel - he's done a fantastic job and I'm very happy and thankful for what he has done for both me and the community. I still consider this launch to be a beta launch of the UCP, although the staff team have had access to it for around a month now, deploying it live to such a large audience is always going to bring up unexpected and quirky bugs that we failed to spot in testing, so bare with me whilst I work on everything!

Read the full news post here: https://bayarearoleplay.com/news/17

I've added this post here so you can discuss the new UCP, what you like, what you don't like. Give all feedback here + any suggestions/things you'd like to see implemented in future updates!

• Like 4

cBull

Ability to delete / export characters and namechange them from the UCP.

Snob

I like the new theme, but I would like to see properties in the dashboard and the ability to change spawn as well.

Kino

Please add a char deletion/export feature!

brax01_face

The ucp just came out. He already knows what will be added soon on there, like really? Lol.

Chilli943
4 minutes ago, brax01_face said:

The ucp just came out. He already knows what will be added soon on there, like really? Lol.

Huh?

Toxic.
Posted (edited)

- Ability to change clothes/outfits/skins from the UCP.

- Ability to delete one of your four characters from the UCP.

- Ability to namechange (only a few times, let's say 2-3 times tops) from the UCP.

- Ability to see all of your vehicles and properties at the UCP.

- Ability to check what's stored in your vehicles and properties at the UCP.

- Ability to see who you shared your keys (vehicle and property keys) with in-game and for how long at the UCP.

Peace.

Edited by Toxic.
  • Thanks 1

diddle

Already can see 100 players coming. Nice work.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

4D1L

at least it's not bootstrap

Sneakerhead

if i aint able to delete my characters then idc

• Thanks 1

brax01_face

Charlie ignore what I said.

Bradley
2 hours ago, 4D1L said:

at least it's not bootstrap

rofl.

1 hour ago, Sneakerhead said:

I added that option in the initial design but people were against it, so I removed it.

dwigHIT
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

I added that option in the initial design but people were against it, so I removed it.

By people do you mean staff or players? Because from what I've seen both before and after this post, the majority of players support the idea. What even is the argument for not doing it in the first place? Don't want players exploiting it to farm money? Just put a limit on how many characters you can create in a certain amount of time.

Bluman
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Sneakerhead said:

No pleasing some people 🙄

Deleting characters from the UCP could possibly be a thing, I think you can work out why we're sceptical about it. Personally I don't see a reason why anyone would delete their characters at this current time, surely you haven't burnt through all 4 character slots to decide you don't like them or can't use them for any reason.

Edited by Bluman

Mikee
51 minutes ago, Bluman said:

No pleasing some people 🙄

Deleting characters from the UCP could possibly be a thing, I think you can work out why we're sceptical about it. Personally I don't see a reason why anyone would delete their characters at this current time, surely you haven't burnt through all 4 character slots to decide you don't like them or can't use them for any reason.

Maybe not deleting but having the possibility to export a character would be a great thing. Not everyone can afford a namechange.

• Like 1