• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Chilli943

UCP Changelog (v1.x.x)

Chilli943

full_logo.png

The UCP has been entirely rebuilt from scratch to improve user experience, more features and to be able to provide faster and improved administration services with our brand new Admin Control panel! I want to offer a big thank you to Bradley who designed the entire front end for both the main site and the Admin Control Panel - he's done a fantastic job and I'm very happy and thankful for what he has done for both me and the community. I still consider this launch to be a beta launch of the UCP, although the staff team have had access to it for around a month now, deploying it live to such a large audience is always going to bring up unexpected and quirky bugs that we failed to spot in testing, so bare with me whilst I work on everything!

Read the full news post here: https://bayarearoleplay.com/news/17

Discuss the release here: https://forum.bayarearoleplay.com/topic/5920-new-ucp-discuss-here/

- Entirely new design (thanks to Bradley!)
- News feed so that we can keep you updated with IG events, changelogs & general updates
- Notification system to make you aware of actions that have happened to your account (such as forgot password requests..)
- Ability to change your email and passwords when logged in
- Entirely new forgot password system that will notify admins when someone makes a request that you did not make
- Added scrolling gallery banner (let me know if you have any cool pics that you'd like to see there!)
- Added new faction center where faction members can keep up to activity with faction members, leaders can manage ranks and fire people from the UCP! (I have many plans for this area but let me know what you'd like to see here!)
- Entirely new Admin Control Panel which allows us to speed up many administrative processes such as refunding and gives us better methods of detecting ban evaders etc.
- Added tools for management to keep track of helper & admin activity
  • Like 1

Chilli943

Version 1.0.0

- Entirely new design (thanks to Bradley!)
- News feed so that we can keep you updated with IG events, changelogs & general updates
- Notification system to make you aware of actions that have happened to your account (such as forgot password requests..)
- Ability to change your email and passwords when logged in
- Entirely new forgot password system that will notify admins when someone makes a request that you did not make
- Added scrolling gallery banner (let me know if you have any cool pics that you'd like to see there!)
- Added new faction center where faction members can keep up to activity with faction members, leaders can manage ranks and fire people from the UCP! (I have many plans for this area but let me know what you'd like to see here!)
- Entirely new Admin Control Panel which allows us to speed up many administrative processes such as refunding and gives us better methods of detecting ban evaders etc.
- Added tools for management to keep track of helper & admin activity
  • Like 1

Chilli943

Version 1.0.1

Fixes:
- Fixed bug where faction hub would show even if you had no characters in faction

Changes:
- When banned users attempt to login they are now given a message displaying their ban reason, date and the admin who banned them

Additions:
- Added account information page to dashboard - view your admin record + details about your account
- Added property + business activity pages for the Admin Control Panel
- Added changelogs to home page & changelog management in the ACP
  • Like 1

Chilli943

Version 1.0.2

Fixes:
- Fixed bug with a bug in the message when logging money & weapon refunds

Changes:
- Changed business inactivity list to show businesses who have owners who haven't logged in in 2 weeks or longer
- Changed account information page to have breadcrumb for easier navigation
- Changed the design of changelogs (slightly - going to be overhauled soon)
- Changed the design of the navbar slightly (new dropdown for server information)
- Improved the caching on some common queries, this should allow for faster loading times on some pages

Additions:
- Added character management, view detailed character stats (their properties, businesses, guns, vehicles..) and adjust spawn location from the ucp 
- Added character signatures to use to share your characters stats
- Added staff list
  • Like 1

Chilli943

Version 1.0.2 R2

Fixes:
- Fixed a bug with the admin activity page showing the incorrect number of admins
- Fixed a bug where signatures would not work if you had a character that hadn't logged in

Changes:
- Changelogs now show from newest to oldest on the ACP

Additions:
- Implemented architecture to allow for HTTP model downloads

Chilli943

Version 1.0.2 R3

Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where online status would not update for signatures

Changes:
- Made very small adjustment to the designs of the signatures
- Temporarily changed the way in which online statuses are called from the ucp (awaiting script update)
- Made changes to the privacy policy to comply with data protection laws (https://bayarearoleplay.com/privacy)