Morano

Account Name: 

Josh Steel - Eddie Morano

Time & Date of the Incident: 

00:00:00 - 12/06/2018

Ban Reason: 

Using s0beit ( Money Hack )

Explanation: 

I explained my side of the story already and here I am, made another appeal after a week as Erty said there ( https://forum.bayarearoleplay.com/topic/5853-erty-josh-steel/ )

Supporting Evidence: 

N/A

Morano

@Erty can you please check this?

Erty

What have you learnt from your mistakes?

Morano

@Erty I have learned to be more careful next time and when something affects me somehow even if mistakenly I be honest from the beginning and say explain the side of my story.

Erty

I still don't understand why did you have s0beit hacks installed in your folder at first place. This wouldn't have happened, if you didn't do it that way.

Morano

@Erty I wanted to try the s0beit but mistakenly connected and rushed with my pass like I do in any server, the question is why would I hack somewhere that I'm satisfied? I don't care much about the money, I already have my car and etc, I wouldn't risk myself like that but lately noticed when I got banned, I apologize and I promise that it will never happen once again.

• Like 1

Erty

I had to do this short interrogation, because I am skeptical for a reason, since you had ban evaded and you knew about it, and didn't bother to appeal of it at first place. But I have decided to give you another chance to join the server again, followed by you having behaved maturely and not ban evaded again.

Please stay mature and don't make me regret my decision.

• Like 1