Sign in to follow this  
Negan

Where MAP would you like to RP in?

Which MAP you want to have?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which MAP you want to have?

• Vice City.
    • Liberty City (From GTA 3).
    • Liberty City (From Liberty City Stories.).
    • Vice City (From Vice City Stories).
    • San Fierro.
    • Las Venturas.

Negan

I know that nothing is going to be changed and I prefer staying in San Fierro. But if you would have a chance, which map would fit the best for you?

Toxic.

Las Venturas.

crimeson

whoever is saying las venturas is spastic and just got a spasm, go bayside or angel pine

• Like 1

Volk420

Why don`t we try vice city so It`s gonna be first RP server with vice city map.

• Like 3

Ss4gogeta0

I say vice city. would be better than the current dumpster fire

• Like 1

Mitch

everyone saying vice city needs to sort themselves out, maybe if we get an actual playerbase then strongly consider a move 

Snob
Posted (edited)

Is this meant to be a suggestion or general discussion?

Edited by Snob

Bluman

If it ever actually kicked off well, Las Venturas. No server to this day has been able to perfect it in a roleplay stance, they all seem to die out fast and it's due to a simple pattern. People like to associate Venturas with the mafia and the strip, so that's where they loiter all day long. However, Venturas has the possibilities for Nevadan based street gangs, biker gangs, rednecks, truckers, neo-nazi extremists, soldiers and veterans, huge corporations and stupidly rich people among other categories. I tried it myself back in the day but it's hard to stick to it, however the geographic of the place is amazing.

Pojus

Las Venturas or Liberty City.

Mikee

Wrong section: moving to General Discussion.

• Like 1

cBull

SF.

Zapper
Posted (edited)

Las Venturas would be fun to roleplay in.

Edited by Zapper

Snob

I say San Fierro because there are a lot of places to roleplay in, plus the cable car.

syler
On 6/20/2018 at 3:57 PM, Bluman said:

If it ever actually kicked off well, Las Venturas. No server to this day has been able to perfect it in a roleplay stance, they all seem to die out fast and it's due to a simple pattern. People like to associate Venturas with the mafia and the strip, so that's where they loiter all day long. However, Venturas has the possibilities for Nevadan based street gangs, biker gangs, rednecks, truckers, neo-nazi extremists, soldiers and veterans, huge corporations and stupidly rich people among other categories. I tried it myself back in the day but it's hard to stick to it, however the geographic of the place is amazing.

Back in the day, MTG moved to Las Venturas and did really well there but then eventually moved back to LS because they wanted a change. I do love Las Venturas though.

Back to the discussion: why are we even having this discussion? The server is in shambles and the worst possible idea is to move everything to some other place. Not only will it take time away from actual script development but it'll make shit confusing with some people most likely losing properties and other shit like that. Just stick to San Fierro and at least when v1.1 is released, restart the discussion.

Mitch
1 hour ago, syler said:

Back in the day, MTG moved to Las Venturas and did really well there but then eventually moved back to LS because they wanted a change. I do love Las Venturas though.

A fellow MTGer, those days was the shit, hated the move back to LS. LV ultra fucking fun, can confirm,. 

• Like 1