Anthony_Sposato

Reported Player:

Buck_Boaden

Time & Date: 

20:30:00 - 17/06/2018 

Violation: 

DM / Poor reason to kill.

Explanation: 

So, today me and my faction was RP'ing into the restaurant La Padella owned by us. We opened it, and in few minutes this troll called Buck appeared in a rednecks skin, roleplaying that he stinks.

Since we're an upper class Italian-Restaurant, I asked my workers to get this guy out of the place.

What happens ,next? He drove off and returned with a gun. When i came out of the restaurant, he shot me into the back, in result making me loose my Desert Eagle.

This is really unrealistic reason to kill someone. He came in , trolled us and than shot me. Guys like him is a total cancer to the server.

I want this guy punished and my weapon returned to me.

Screenshots: 

TAzZwiT.jpg

sick

@Choppas has 24 hours to respond.

YNWJay
Posted (edited)

This is choppas, First off, you guys didn't just kicked me out of the restaurant. You guys started acting violently clearly making a reason to use what ever weapon you had, however. Me and my character is very smart, so i didn't want to cause any problems when you guys was beating on my car as i was leaving. All that violence wasn't called for, but you guys thought i was a coward since it was like me vs 5 of you all. so i let you and your team damage my car, trying to grab me etc knowing i'll get you guys later and that's exactly what i did. You can't act tough and then complaining later when one person Wipe out your entire team haha.

kirWyEA.png

MfFYSVj.png

Edited by YNWJay

YNWJay

You and your friends told me to leave the restaurant, i did that. but they wanted to be tough guys by trying to start a fight or something just to kill me, but no i'm smarter than that. Now they are mad that all 4 of them died from one guy with a country rifle, They might even say i was aimboting Haha.

Here are some screens of the succesful hit, notice i rped everything just because i knew they were going to complain.

mdwh0ag.png

pZxILIk.png

8lysduI.png

Negan

That's unrealistic way to kill many people for it. I mind that you would go and make a mass shooting for being kicked out of the restaurant.

Here is another screenshot from situation.

sa-mp-235.png

YNWJay

My character doesn't like advantageous people, you guys told him to leave because he smells. He left, as you can see in my screenshot, i'm even telling them to chill out. NOTE: I left the place when they told me to, but yet still they were trying to fight with me knowing there is alot of them. Check my first screenshot, Buck Boaden says: Come on man, you told me to leave, i did. Buck Boaden says: Ay all that isn't called for. but nooo, They want to fight with the smelly guy, when he was simply following their instructions.

19 minutes ago, Negan said:

That's unrealistic way to kill many people for it.

You're saying it's unrealistic because one guy killed your entire team with a country rifle. It was atleast 5 of you guys vs me. You really think he was going to fight? your friends even shoot back at me. why they started shooting at me if i was DMing? in the screenshots at the mall, you don't see none of them complaining because they knew what they did wrong and took it like a man, but you clearly mad that you got sniped i would of been also.

22 minutes ago, Negan said:

I mind that you would go and make a mass shooting for being kicked out of the restaurant.

I didn't do a mass shooting for being kicked out of the restaurant, i did the mass shooting because i left the restaurant following orders and you all was still harrasing me violently.

You seem like you was the calm one of the group, but sometimes you got to watch who you are associating with because they would carry you down the wrong path lol

Negan
1 hour ago, YNWJay said:

My character doesn't like advantageous people, you guys told him to leave because he smells. He left, as you can see in my screenshot, i'm even telling them to chill out. NOTE: I left the place when they told me to, but yet still they were trying to fight with me knowing there is alot of them. Check my first screenshot, Buck Boaden says: Come on man, you told me to leave, i did. Buck Boaden says: Ay all that isn't called for. but nooo, They want to fight with the smelly guy, when he was simply following their instructions.

You're saying it's unrealistic because one guy killed your entire team with a country rifle. It was atleast 5 of you guys vs me. You really think he was going to fight? your friends even shoot back at me. why they started shooting at me if i was DMing? in the screenshots at the mall, you don't see none of them complaining because they knew what they did wrong and took it like a man, but you clearly mad that you got sniped i would of been also.

I didn't do a mass shooting for being kicked out of the restaurant, i did the mass shooting because i left the restaurant following orders and you all was still harrasing me violently.

You seem like you was the calm one of the group, but sometimes you got to watch who you are associating with because they would carry you down the wrong path lol

If you had problems with my people , you could deal with them. Not hunt down entire group. 

I personally didn't done shit to you, so you could shoot me like that making me loose my hardly earned Desert Eagle.

I don't care who your character are, it's a poor reason to kill and your troll character is a cancer, what will happen if everyone will RP some Trevor Phillips rambo-styled characters from GTA V? And trigger-happy people like you only makes a bad reputation for the server in general.

Even from your character appearance it's visible that you came here to troll - (LSRP troll's Bogus copycat)

What will happen if everyone will be ice-cold killer? It will turn into some (RPG/Cops-n-Robber tiered server)

I posted my screenshots. It's all from me now. I will let admin make decission.

YNWJay

I like the way you try to make me look like a unrealistic person, but you and your friends clearly started it. I don't care if your deagle was hard earned or not. You and your boys are the one who started the trouble so i ended it and what rping as a red neck have anything to do with my character's appearance, thats the point of rp isn't it? you meet all kind of people and you don't know what to expect from them. Anyways, admin please let me know if i'm wrong for defending myself in this situation in a very "hit-man" like way.

sick

The provoking from William Venturi's side changed my way of looking at the case. Even though the shooting was a little uncalled for, I believe it was justified, in it's own way.

@YNWJay please make sure not to shoot people for such petty reasons. Shooting someone in broad daylight for being aggresive towards you is not a properly roleplayed situation.

Noone will be punished.