Topic Title: [Administrator] Boss

Account Name: 

Logan_Gualiteri

Time & Date of the Incident: 

Didn't capture.

Ban Reason: 

Account mixing.

Explanation: 

I transfered some money from one account to another to get some cash IG, because I don't have time to grind on a script job and I wanted to use this cash to RP. I'm sorry that I broke the rule as I know it's not fair and rules are rules, but this is my first offense and I learned my lesson and I will not do it again. I was actually RP'ing properly with my faction, staying active, posting screens. Thanks.

Supporting Evidence: 

• Like 3

Ainis

Can this be looked into, thanks.

Boss

You not only had money transferred to yourself from others multi-accounting, but you created different accounts yourself to transfer over money. You also purposely ignored me after I confronted you about the situation.

I am willing to give you a chance because I am somewhat satisfied that you will not do it again. However, all your assets and money will be wiped. Do you accept this offer?

Ainis
Posted (edited)

Edited by Ainis

Ainis
1 hour ago, Boss said:

You not only had money transferred to yourself from others multi-accounting, but you created different accounts yourself to transfer over money. You also purposely ignored me after I confronted you about the situation.

I am willing to give you a chance because I am somewhat satisfied that you will not do it again. However, all your assets and money will be wiped. Do you accept this offer?

Yes I accept, thanks.

Boss

Unbanned.

Contact an administrator upon logging in right away.