Posted (edited)

Account Name: 

TeodoraMk

Time & Date of the Incident: 

Not sure anymore

Ban Reason: 

OOC insults

Explanation: 

I got banned by DamianC, ex developer. The reason was that I wrote an OOC insult about him to a fellow community member in discord. Then he took a SS of it and send it to DamianC. Damian aporoached me about it, telling me that he'a the one who muted me on discord and that the community doesn't need such players. And I told him that he can ban me and that I don't care after which he banned me. I regret writing bad words about him, i dont really think so, it was just a moment of disliking him as he stated on the public discord chat that he won't allow a certain person's girlfriend (implying on me) to tell him advices about how to run the server. I am not even that persons girlfriend nor have I ever been his girlfriend/friend. And its no one s place to imply if im someones girlfriend or not. And involving other people behind their back and implying. I did not like such a comment. I only said that they should hurry up with the server release and he said this. I regret then saying some hurtful words about him, but I never said it directly to him. However I'

embarrassed as I involved a whole group in it, I am even embarassed to repeat what I said out here publicly because I really do not have such an opinion about that group of people, I just said it because I was mad at Damian because of his comment towards me. It was petty and immature from my side. Its been s long time and I think that i deserve an unban. I sincerely apologise for the hurtful comment to DamianC and in general for saying such bad words. Thank you in advance. 

Ps. The reason im writing from this account is because he banned my forum account aswell. 

Supporting Evidence: 

Edited by Pecurka
  • Haha 1

Erty

Why did you make new discord account to join BA-RP discord? It's still considered as discord's ban evading.

Pecurka
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Erty said:

Why did you make new discord account to join BA-RP discord? It's still considered as discord's ban evading.

To contact Aero. I never chat on the discord channels nor do I visit them. I didn't know its not allowed as I haven't been gaming for like 5 months so I've forgotten stuff. I apologise for it. Are you the one handling this? 

Edited by Pecurka

Erty

Yes, I am the one who handles your discord ban. I really hope you have understood your mistake and hope you have learnt from it. I don't want to see any racism or anything close of it here.

Also what about your forum ban?

Pecurka

My forum ban is the same thing like on discord. DamianC banned me both on discord and forum (the server wasn't open yet) after I told him that I don't care if he bans me or not. At first he muted me on discord or removed my permissions, I'm not sure but then he messaged me about what I've written about him to another community member on a private discord message. 

Of course that I do not mean anything bad about anyone. I'm a friendly person and I do not have such an opinion. I've never had. I simply said it about him as I felt offended by his comment towards me on the public discord. I simply said to hurry up opening the server and he said that. However its not an excuse and I shouldn't of done it. It was rude and immature, but I'm not such a person. I sincerely apologise once again. 

@Erty

Erty

Your discord account is TeodoraMk#2978, right?

I've unbanned your original forum account as well. Don't let it happen again, please.

• Thanks 1

TeodoraMk
59 minutes ago, Erty said:

Your discord account is TeodoraMk#2978, right?

I've unbanned your original forum account as well. Don't let it happen again, please.

Yes, that's my discord. Thank you a lot, I appreciate this. It won't happen again.

Erty
12 minutes ago, TeodoraMk said:

Yes, that's my discord. Thank you a lot, I appreciate this. It won't happen again.

Unbanned on Discord as well.