Negan

Account Name: 

Anthony_Sposato

Time & Date of the Incident: 

16:00:00 - 13/06/2018

Ban Reason: 

Money farning

Explanation: 

Few days ago me and Logan, made characters to farm some money (around 30k), I got catched by admin called BOSS.

We did it because, there was no other ways to gain money, so we cheated a little bit and made chars to stage RP and transfer cash, not because we wanted to buy Cheetah and mansion , but for the sake of RP, so we would have basics of roleplay, house, car and a little bit cash to pay for employees and create some actual RP to held people and make them, attracted. We are people that works in the day and on working days we have like 4 hours to spent on the server. Lumberjack/Trucking were out of option. As Boss said, rules are rules, but there was no other options to do in the current situation.

Now I'm creating this ban appeal to get unbanned in order to help my friend ''Toxic'' with his faction.

Unban me and I guarantee that we won't farm money anymore.

I'll be waiting for your answer.

Thank you!

Sincerely, 

Anthony Sposato.

Supporting Evidence: 

N/A

• Like 3

Ainis

he didn't do nuffin....he just wanted a HOUSE only a HOUSE. He never meant anything bad to the server guaranteed. Please unban him as he is a good person in real life and great rper, who actually brings good rp to the server. I never seen him break any rules before and he takes character development very seriously in every server he plays. I give this guy mad support on his unban. Thank you.

Toxic.

Unban please.

sick

Please refrain from posting on ban appeals that aren't yours.

Anyways, @Boss.

• Sad 1

Boss

You didn’t farm 30k. It was more than 80k.

Do you understand the fact that you cannot break rules because you can’t afford an item in-game? Regardless if your situation does not permit you from getting specific items, you cannot assume it’s okay to cheat your way through.

Also, why did you refuse to comply with me when I tried giving you a chance IG? Keeping in mind that you eventually requested to be banned.

Negan
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Boss said:

You didn’t farm 30k. It was more than 80k.

Do you understand the fact that you cannot break rules because you can’t afford an item in-game? Regardless if your situation does not permit you from getting specific items, you cannot assume it’s okay to cheat your way through.

Also, why did you refuse to comply with me when I tried giving you a chance IG? Keeping in mind that you eventually requested to be banned.

I had around 80k on hands, I made 30k -40k around +/- from farming myself. 

Everything else was grinded from trucking/lumberjacking which placed a period to my further grinding. So we decided to fast forward process a little bit. Many people doing this thing without getting punished , so we though , why can't we? It's wrong, I agree and it won't happen again.

Yes i didn't complied, because I never snitch on someone who is doing shit, I don't want to feel like a rat that tells shit behind someones back.. Besides they were already banned so there wasn't much of a point.

Unban me and I won't do this shit again, you will be able to spectate me and you'll see that i won't deal things of this nature anymore.

Benjamin needs my help and I want to help him with his faction. I spoke to him and he will arrange all IC needs for us, so we could RP without problems.

Thank you.

Edited by Negan

Boss

No. You gained more than 80k from money farming.

I’m willing to unban you as I am satisfied you will not do this again, but all of your assets and money will be wiped. Do you accept this condition?

Negan
8 minutes ago, Boss said:

No. You gained more than 80k from money farming.

I’m willing to unban you as I am satisfied you will not do this again, but all of your assets and money will be wiped. Do you accept this condition?

Yes, I do.

Boss

Unbanned.