Jump to content
News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
sick

Ideas to make players stay online?

Recommended Posts

sick

Hello everyone.

We came across various problems with changing the server area and almost everything that's in the said thread is arguments why we should or should not move the server.

Therefore I figured I could make a thread to make players express their opinions and ideas on how else we could keep the players entertained ingame, and ideally make them want to come back after logging off (because as we all know; players attract players).

Shoot suggestions down there.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
diddle

I don't think there's a way to keep them entertained. It's not even worth to log on the server to grind for money because the pay is so bad. There are no businesses around to actually roleplay, the boys that are in Bone Knights are opening the tavern for three minutes then they are closing it because there are no players to come, and now with the banning of the key members in Marcetti family, the server passed out and it's going to die if it's not going to be saved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kriff

The server lacks anything for us to do to roleplay illegal properly. No working gun system and no drugs. The only thing that is to do is euther start beef or open a bar and RP that way, which gets boring after some time. 

 

The server lacks exciting features that would attract more people and make people stay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
diddle
1 minute ago, Kriff said:

The server lacks anything for us to do to roleplay illegal properly. No working gun system and no drugs. The only thing that is to do is euther start beef or open a bar and RP that way, which gets boring after some time. 

 

The server lacks exciting features that would attract more people and make people stay.

Only thing to do on the server is grinding at lumberjack or other job, sounds like a rpg server and that's why new players don't stay or don't come here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CAvali

Release the necessary updates, house interiors, businesses, drugs, weapons all of that shit maybe add a few new jobs like mechanic and things like that, we need jobs that can connect into a RP situation not just spamming the chat with /lumberjack cut or whatever. I don't think the server location need any change but the version right now isn't enough to get some new players, as I said. We need a big update as soon as possible. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sick

So you're saying you will stay on the server once more features, you can work for, are implemented?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CAvali

Exactly and one more thing, people love to gamble, think about a new gambling system or anything like that. Poker, blackjack etc.

1 minute ago, sick said:

So you're saying you will stay on the server once more features, you can work for, are implemented?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aGuba

Everyone will do that. Firstly we need futures to do our job, then players will come and once the server will reach at least 50 players people will join.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
St1ll3r__
9 minutes ago, CAvali said:

Exactly and one more thing, people love to gamble, think about a new gambling system or anything like that. Poker, blackjack etc.

 

 

Well, all you need for a blackjack game is /dice and you have that implemented yet, unless you wanna do it with cards but that's a simple system as well. The only casino around was Caligula's and it seems to be pretty much inactive nowadays.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CAvali
5 minutes ago, St1ll3r__ said:

 

Well, all you need for a blackjack game is /dice and you have that implemented yet, unless you wanna do it with cards but that's a simple system as well. The only casino around was Caligula's and it seems to be pretty much inactive nowadays.

People were crying about money, this is the fastest way to make money or lose everything. It is not only /dice people is afraid to get scam or something like that, I think you should make a rule that in legal businesses you are not allowed to scam and things like that, Caligula's? it pretty much inactive because there is no players ingame, I wish I could apply for one and make it active. Believe me when you'll release a big update with the things i've mentioned here you'll see a change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sick
39 minutes ago, CAvali said:

People were crying about money, this is the fastest way to make money or lose everything. It is not only /dice people is afraid to get scam or something like that, I think you should make a rule that in legal businesses you are not allowed to scam and things like that, Caligula's? it pretty much inactive because there is no players ingame, I wish I could apply for one and make it active. Believe me when you'll release a big update with the things i've mentioned here you'll see a change. 

Taken into consideration. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cash_Barti

Aren’t there already like 5 of these type of threads? Try looking at them for ideas.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
diddle

How can you bet or go to the casino without money? Bet cigars or rubik cubes

 

lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sick
28 minutes ago, Cash_Barti said:

Aren’t there already like 5 of these type of threads? Try looking at them for ideas.

 

Be a dear and link them for me, please.

I couldn't find any.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cash_Barti
4 minutes ago, sick said:

 

Be a dear and link them for me, please.

I couldn't find any.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×