• ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
cBull

Mass Unban

Mass Unban  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Mass Unban

cBull

What do you think about unbanning people who have been banned for more than 3-weeks to a month(s)? That is if they haven't ruined the server severely by hacking or mass deathmatching and such, but instead people who were banned for bug abuse; something similar like when the people who abused the PF rule were unbanned after the rule itself was removed.

HappyToker

Yeah no, people that dont ban appeal themselves, will mostlikely troll/hack when they receive an unasked second chance :'D hell to the nah

Chilli943

People are banned for good reason. If people want a second chance or feel they have been wrongly banned, we have a ban appeal system.

I don't think this is ever going to happen.

Cash_Barti
Just now, Chilli943 said:

People are banned for good reason. If people want a second chance or feel they have been wrongly banned, we have a ban appeal system.

inb4 lock and censorship of others’ opinions.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

brax01_face

Lmfao

Maui

I've posted a link to this in the admin chat and will try to generate some discussion surrounding this. However, I feel as if the people that want to come back will just make a ban appeal. 

cBull
1 minute ago, Maui said:

However, I feel as if the people that want to come back will just make a ban appeal. 

I agree yes. But now that we’ve brought appeals into, that system needs a fix up as well. Always has people waiting weeks for responses.

Chilli943
2 minutes ago, Cash_Barti said:

inb4 lock and censorship of others’ opinions.

not just yet :^)

diddle

They should ban more people until the server reaches 5 players at peak time, admins included.

And hackers/deathmatchers are always going to come on the server if we don't have an anticheat. A simple free VPN and another UCP.

• Haha 1

Toxic.

Yes. 

Fresh start.

• Like 1

FlowN

If people feel sorry regarding their wrong doings and want to come back to the server they can post a ban appeal.

Carmine
20 hours ago, Chilli943 said:

Yeah, but I know what's gonna happen if you keep banning and asking your active members to leave. You know it too 😉

Lowkey the UCP not being used at all, people just register without any effort, server was supposed to only let in high-standard roleplayers, not people who make alts and use a VPN to DM. Bad, very bad.

Negan
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, diddle said:

They should ban more people until the server reaches 5 players at peak time, admins included.

And hackers/deathmatchers are always going to come on the server if we don't have an anticheat. A simple free VPN and another UCP.

Yes, like diddle said. Ban everyone, somehow player base needs to be destroyed.  😄

If we speak seriously; than first server and all the script-wise things such as jobs and bugs should be fixed . You gotta start from something. 

Also lower ''those lsrp styled high standart rules'', it's not a lsrp tier server.  If there will be 3 players online, noone will grind money from lumberjacking/trucking. 

And yes, many people who got banned doesn't wants to waste the time to make appeal ( spoke to some of them ) 

- so for now until server reaches 50 players, server should jump under players and those people who got banned shall be unbanned (exept mass DM'ers and hackers).

Staff thinks that players needs this server, but in reality server needs players.

Edited by Negan
added