Morano

Account Name: 

Eddie Morano & Josh Steel

Time & Date of the Incident: 

01:20:00 GMT + 2 - 12/06/2018

Ban Reason: 

Ban Evading.

Explanation: 

Actually, I was having s0beit installed once a day and wanted to try the money hack one so I unexpectedly joined BARP as I had my mouse locked on it without noticing, so I clicked the play button and rushed through the old acc, didn't even get informed with the flag thingy so I remind myself that it's BARP I just wrote in the password as I do in any server and got spawned and once I got spawned I tried it and in a minute I found myself banned and now Jay Prince banned me for Ban Evading using Eddie, actually I have been playing here for a good time, I'm always RPing and never had the reputation of the rulebreaking before and I think that I deserve a second chance to prove myself as a good player.

Supporting Evidence:

N/A

Boss

User banned by @Erty for "money hacker".

Side note: Eddie Morano was banned for ban evading.

Morano

I respect and understand your opinions, guys but I didn't deny that it was me and that proves that I didn't mean to hack in here.

Erty

So you logged in under "Eddie_Morano" while knowing you had been banned before?

Morano

Yep, that's true because I thought that I could simply ignore Josh and what happened to it and keep myself clean on Eddie, I know that it's ban evading but again I didn't deny that Josh is me and I think that it proves my innocence.

Erty

You knew what you had done, yet you ban evaded. I'm glad you came clean, but I can't unban you right now. You can reapply in a week.