• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
diddle

Garcia Neighbourhood 13

diddle
Posted (edited)

ALLIANCE/WAR IN OCEAN FLATS

Some districts are highly risk for crime. These areas are home to the Notorious Nortenos, Crips, Bloods and other criminal organizations who are responsible for a majority of illegal activities and is a stronghold for connections of crimes in Ocean Flats. A norteno gang in Ocean Flats, a dangerous subset by the name of Tiny Varrio 14 that pays tribute towards the Nuestra Familia.

The total of members that joined were over 10 - 20 (IC). They were once allies with a neighbourhood blood set called Fruit Town Brims. Both gangs associated between each other  everyday. The areas were equally separated into two spaces. TV14 stayed on the left and FTB stayed on the right. According to many sources. Both sets caused a massacre in Ocean Flats leading community residents to be forced out of their homes for evacuation, many people died during the roit. The rivalry started over a dog situation between the Brims. Both became bitter rivals ever since.

Tiny Varrio 14 lost it's leadership instantly on Friday, May 11th during the gang war between the Fruit Town Brims. It is unknown whether the members of TV14 are killed. Some members of the Norteno subset are still residing in Ocean Flats, Some departed from the gang and many maybe held inside prison.

Story update: After Callum Blair came back in San Fierro and he got in touch  with his old friend, Joey Siesta. Callum told Joey about a guy named Rodrigo, member of La Eme.

Callum wanted to go under the 13 number, but Joey as a former Norteno didn't want to associate with Surenos, so Callum took the matter in his own hands, executing Joey Siesta and taking over the neighbourhood along with Hector Olmo.

OOC Information:

"Everything for this thread is completely In Character from scratch. For confusion we are not protraying as a faction with gang affiliations or some sort as yet, so please avoid that unless there are future changes in this thread." I have full responsibilities over this group. Anyone is free enough to join us under a bunch of conditions. As both leaders, we expect you to have common sense, following the rules, behaviour towards every single individual and being able to accept the concept of gameplay very well. If you would like to get into this faction we expect alot of peer pressure then you may freely send your Character Kill Agreement in our private group if invited.

This is not a name or thing for the faction to be created unless there are future updates of roleplay taking place in it's mentions, so it is an undeveloped story. The group is ran and made by a former gang member from Ocean Flats Nortenos (IC). Inside of this group are non-affiliated young teenagers or adults. The meaning behind this is, We are going to develop into a crime organized faction that'll be protraying mostly Latino and Chicano style roleplay without the need of gang affiliations; others of interest are welcomed to be around us, this must be kept realistic.

You are required to roleplay being a teenager; whether young, adult-teen or older coming from a low background. Your character may also choose a different ethnic group coming from any spanish speaking countries or else where and show up to hang around with us.

Additional Information:

We strive for best roleplay. Patience is more that can ask for only, no matter what the outcome maybe. Minding others business just because of a reason, is a serious waste of time and I won't tolerate that here. I would rather have my thread handpicked in the future instead of applying for an official received status.

Agreement Rules:

1. For all CK agreements that were sent, letting you know that this is not an easy group to get into. If you aren't ready for peer pressure then do not bother joining.

2. If caught doing something suspicious or may it be any other reasons, you are to be involved in our roleplay and prepare yourself for that agreement to be broken.

3. We do not kill members over stupidity reasons such as insults. If the matter is very serious it will be placed on your CK agreement that was sent us.

4. Fake editing that has nothing to do with an IC roleplay, fake changes of an IC situation and other immature outrageous situationa leads to a automatic Character Kill.

Basic Rules:

1. Somethings are meant to be left (IC) while roleplay. We'll let you know what you should replace for an error.

2. Do not post screenshots just about the faction. Roleplay posting more screenshots about your character's personal life and other activities as well.

3. Do not join because of the theme or anything that interest you. Join because you mean it and really want to roleplay.

4. Avoid derailing the thread if it doesn't involve you, since this also goes for my members. Do not reply to a flaming post to cause spam, mind your own business.

5. We prefer photoshop, but you can use LSRP+ too

6. I am not forcing anyone; But we prefer the size of 715 X 500 screenshots and /fontsize 1. It can be old looking as well, doesn't matter.

7. No posting of a single screenshot with one roleplay line barely without a meaning, that is just ridiculously stupid. Screenshots may only have more than one meaning behind it.

8. This is not an OOC speaking faction. Mixing OOC chattering with IC around a group of people who are roleplaying is purely disgusting, keep everything only In Character.

9. Being inactive for a very long time leads to a kick from the group without informing the leader/s on your inactivity.

10. I will not condone lying. If you mess up in a situation with breaking the server rules, you are on your own. If it is a serious matter other consequences will take place regarding your CK permission that was sent.

11. No realistic HD ENB effects.

12. No posting of any reality media on the thread, IC only.

Edited by ROmano

diddle

8PjP0M9.png

Zt4T2n1.png

diddle

OZuePfr.png

9UxIKny.png

cBull

I fw it. Rip Joey.

• Thanks 1

Grim
Posted (edited)

Hey, not bad. Keep it up, definitely like to see more 

Edited by Grim

CAvali

@ROmano  Good luck my brother!

• Thanks 1

diddle
4 minutes ago, CAvali said:

@ROmano  Good luck my brother!

Thanks, i will try and bring this far.

diddle

43xbjpo.png

diddle

bUAIrlZ.png

Cash_Barti

Me likey.

diddle

* If anyone wants to join the faction pm me on discord at ROmano#9670 or here on the forums, peace. *

St1ll3r__

can't go wrong,

glhf

FroxZ

FINALLY

Orale Ese. Get thiz shit right vato, this your varrio dog.

diddle
1 minute ago, St1ll3r__ said:

can't go wrong,

glhf

With this pb it can go horribly wrong, hope i can keep it alive until the pb starts to raise.

Cravvler

i just jizzed in my pants ❤️ 

• Haha 2