News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
FlowN

Vehicle Statistics

FlowN

It would be good to have a system to be able to grade the vehicles' quality. The vehicle trading market would also be active and people could have something else to do.

There should also be a way to upgrade the vehicle's systems. Besides lock, alarm, GPS, you could also buy insurance (the stats would stay the same if the vehicle was to be totaled and you would need one for every few cases) and other perks.

diddle

Sounds like the LSRP system but if it's being made unique, then i'm down for it.

And maybe you can add IRL models for it, 

Let's say for the Freeway there's a text like

Harley Davidson and the model of it

Same with the other cars.

FlowN
19 hours ago, ROmano said:

Sounds like the LSRP system but if it's being made unique, then i'm down for it.

And maybe you can add IRL models for it, 

Let's say for the Freeway there's a text like

Harley Davidson and the model of it

Same with the other cars.

It is like LSRP's system, yes. They had a good idea and kudos to them, but that shouldn't mean we have to do something different or not do it at all just because it would be similar. It would be better if it was something modified and unique, but I personally don't mind it being the same.

Grim

Sounds like a neat feature, I like the idea of it. Something that could be considered down the road once server picks up some for certain. And who cares about LSRP already having the feature, regardless of what is added to the server today likely has been done somewhere else considering how old it is. Just don't need it EXACTLY like theirs, server took enough heat for that..

Kumbaya

Waste of resources, no. Other things Development need to be focusing on currently that'll see an incline in player base.

FlowN
On 6/11/2018 at 11:11 PM, Kumbaya said:

Waste of resources, no. Other things Development need to be focusing on currently that'll see an incline in player base.

What type of resources are you referring to? No one said it's urgent, it is a topic meant to suggest a possible feature that could be added to improve the gameplay, it's not a priority nor did I say it is.