News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
diddle

What about a terrorist attack or some sort?

diddle
Posted (edited)

I guess it would be cool to have an event like that, like a terrorist attacking an important place in the city.

Maybe this event will bring more people on because it sounds and might be really fun if it's executed properly.

I would gladly be one of the victims there.

Who's up?

CK IS OPTIONAL.

Thought about a place like Pier 69 or Juniper Mall, or maybe an inside event, where would be scarier to be.

Edited by ROmano
  • Like 1

cBull

I’m down for it, sure. Nobody has to CK though, I assume?

diddle
1 minute ago, cBull said:

I’m down for it, sure. Nobody has to CK though, I assume?

I will get one of my chars for a CK, only if you want though.

CaptainC

I'd like to participate, it looks interesting.

diddle
Just now, CaptainC said:

I'd like to participate, it looks interesting.

Thank you.

Neaksy
Posted (edited)

By whom? Why? I'd honestly be OK if there was a faction that developed into committing a terror attack under admin supervision, but doing one for the sake of it is of poor taste and inappropriate as other admins will probably tell you, and outside of people dying, there isn't much else to do. Not to mention that PD is dead, what do you expect them to do? There are other events that could be pulled off, like protests and such, which could actually have an in-character background, contribute to the server lore, and get players involved.

Edited by Neaksy

cBull
10 minutes ago, Neaksy said:

protests

You just said it yourself that there’s no PD, so how could a protest happen?

Cravvler

it seems too forced, if there was a faction doing these kinds of things sure, but i can't imagine this being put into an event. 

HappyToker

This was* done before I believe, didn't the news cover that?

* I know the plane crashed but it flew into a few blocks, who's to say it wasn't a terrorist attack?

Neaksy
11 minutes ago, cBull said:

You just said it yourself that there’s no PD, so how could a protest happen?

A simple protest doesn't require a lot of police presence. I'm not talking about a riot.

Grim

Would be neat to see a small group, maybe group within a faction or even independent, do thing like this. Could start off small with a IC letter on forums  IC section from anonymous source threatening to kill a prominent (rply at least) member of the city, maybe a mayor or government worker or rich business owner, family member, etc. Wouldn't really have to be forced, start small like the letter than record a small vid of the victim tied up begging for ransom. Once that's done could show a vid of killing them Childish Gambino style xD

I'd avoid religious terrorism since it could offend, but domestic terrorism happens all the time. 

Honestly like to see a story on the "news" spanning over a period of time, like a few days, think it would build up interest if done right. Could make a neat way to CK someone xD

diddle
18 minutes ago, Grim said:

Would be neat to see a small group, maybe group within a faction or even independent, do thing like this. Could start off small with a IC letter on forums  IC section from anonymous source threatening to kill a prominent (rply at least) member of the city, maybe a mayor or government worker or rich business owner, family member, etc. Wouldn't really have to be forced, start small like the letter than record a small vid of the victim tied up begging for ransom. Once that's done could show a vid of killing them Childish Gambino style xD

I'd avoid religious terrorism since it could offend, but domestic terrorism happens all the time. 

Honestly like to see a story on the "news" spanning over a period of time, like a few days, think it would build up interest if done right. Could make a neat way to CK someone xD

CK John Donovan, might take the terrorist side.

:))

Jokes aside, think it would be fun like this.

cBull
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Neaksy said:

A simple protest doesn't require a lot of police presence. I'm not talking about a riot.

It still requires police, yes? What possibly is one to protest without a well established government anyways?

Edited by cBull

diddle
1 minute ago, cBull said:

It still requires police, yes? What possibly is one to protest without a well established government anyways?

Took the words out of my mouth.

Protest against who? Peter Pan?

Blu

Lets have a columbine event

sounds good

• Haha 1