• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
HappyToker

[Feature] allow custom URLs for /setstation

HappyToker
Posted (edited)

Not sure if it was suggested already, anyhow. 

I ran this idea down with @Rehasher before in the ingame PMs a few weeks ago, quite sure he wouldn't remember. I asked him about it and he said that some URLs can break the game/server, which I admit I did not know as I never came across a server with the same issue. I did however come across a server (not gonna disclose the name) that did allow custom URLs for songs from Kiwi6.com which worked fine, perhaps we could give it a try?

Edited by HappyToker

crimeson

sir. have google with youtube open at the same time with your gta sa, thats a better and easier way!

HappyToker
Just now, crimeson said:

sir. have google with youtube open at the same time with your gta sa, thats a better and easier way!

Although yeah, I could do that, but what if I wanted to use a song that everybody can hear in the car or near my boombox? There aren't many stations I like, nor fit my character

• Like 1

Toxic.

Yes please.

Kriff

Supporting this

• Like 2

crimeson
1 hour ago, HappyToker said:

Although yeah, I could do that, but what if I wanted to use a song that everybody can hear in the car or near my boombox? There aren't many stations I like, nor fit my character

thats when u go play gta 5 or some other game, this is 90 game on a more than a decade old platform keep it simple mate

Grim
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, crimeson said:

thats when u go play gta 5 or some other game, this is 90 game on a more than a decade old platform keep it simple mate

You've never seen a boombox before? Saw many SAMP servers use it. Age of the game got nothing to do with it lol. He just wants to play hippy music inside his hippy van to set the mood for everyone inside

Then again come to think of it there's already a command in-game to set radio to reap stations, but dunno if they allow custom links

Edited by Grim

St1ll3r__

Of course!

diddle

YES!

I support this entirely, hope this will be implemented because i want to show the server the power of 6ix9ne.

sick

I would make this a donator feature.

Singh

Support.