News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Carmine

Reduce furniture prices

Carmine

Uhm. An armchair costs 2,000$. Furnishing a living room would cost me 20+ thousand. You should really think of why nobody furnishes their house and only uses it for the strawman machines. People just simply can't pay so much money for furniture as they'd never be able to furnish their house properly. It's the first time ever I've seen an armchair at that price, even the most expensive ones IRL don't cost that much.

• Like 2

crimeson

walls cost 1.5k wtf

Fez

Yeah wanted to furnish the other day but it was too expensive.

Igarro
Posted (edited)

#ReduceFurniturePrices2k18

Edited by Igarro

Neaksy

The prices should be severely decreased. I don't see the point of making things so expensive, the furniture system is used mainly to create roleplay and allows people to be creative. It's only cosmetic changes too. Supporting.

• Like 1

Pencil

+1

Danny

It's a pain in the ass to waste time in lumberjack just to get enough money to decorate your house how it represents your character.

+1

Maui

Having more unique houses just makes the server more interesting. Furniture prices (apart from strawman machines) should be at a minimum IMO. 10% of what they currently are. 

Singh
Posted (edited)

Wut, now that I wasted 50k? :/
Yeah, should be a little bit lower.

Edited by Singh

Petrichor

Like Neaksy said, I've always found it weird how on so many servers cosmetic changes to properties always cost so much. On LSRP it might cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions to furnish your house. Doesn't make any sense. It's not as if it gives you that much advantages or anything. You basically have to pay big amounts of money to improve your roleplay experience and not be stuck with default SA interior from 2004.

So yeah, supported.

• Like 2

Carmine
17 hours ago, Maui said:

Having more unique houses just makes the server more interesting. Furniture prices (apart from strawman machines) should be at a minimum IMO. 10% of what they currently are. 

They should simply use the default game interiors but empty them out completely and let people furnish them their own way. This can include completely changing the interior with walls and shit if people want to.

• Like 1

crimeson

omgg wtf the walls cost 1.5k? DO SOMETHING REHASH. OMGGGG

Grim

Another example of things poorly planned... Who's crazy enough to waste money on it unless furnishing their home for a reason like RP use. I wouldn't mind spending a bit of time ingame to furnish my house if it was affordable, but fuck wasting money took hours to get by grinding when only a few are likely to see it...

Neaksy

Update:

[Version 1.0.8]

- [FURNITURE] All furniture prices have been dropped by 70% [Rehasher]

Rehasher

Accepted & Implemented