Sign in to follow this  
thekillergreece

Thekillergreece (28/11/2017)

thekillergreece    53
thekillergreece

Uhm. Hello!

My name is George, not like anyone will care anyway. Most people call me "Greece" or "the killer" or just "killer". "Thekillergreece" can be seen almost everywhere. Steam, RP communities and so on. Not like you might care. I am 19 years old. Again, you probably won't care. I am from Greece in case you didn't notice my username "ThekillerGREECE". Any /care given so far? Probably not.

I like playing games, I like roleplaying as Law enforcement cop because that was my dream when I was a kid: Become a police officer. A dream that has been wrecked by my disability unfortunately. From age 4, I suffered a hearing loss. I use hearing aid to listen but again it's my nature not to wear hearing aid in some days because I like quiet time, quiet environment and all that. I have been harassed, treated unfairly by my schoolmates on a "NORMAL" school (School for "normal" kids who can hear) because that's life.

The following is a picture which shows a guy holding a snow "ball". That fool is me and he thought it was some treasure. Who cares?

PfJigud.jpg

And he currently has this pet called Snow White. She is rebel and demands attention like most girls-.. No, I mean... Some girls do. I didn't receive any /care so far about this.

b0O7WbA.jpg

I am coming from Los Santos Roleplay server. I have been treated harshly such as "You can't become cop, you are deaf", "You can't become Sergeant, you are deaf". That's life. I have been asked some silly questions "How can you join the SASD if you are deaf?" and "How do you cope if you are deaf?". It's like I am being underestimated a lot for some reason.

But overall, I tend to stay as a positive person. Sure, some of you may think "I was told that you backstab friends, I was told that you tend to go behind someone's back, I was told that you are a snitch" but a wise man said: Never judge the words from the others. You need to witness the actions from your own eyes, ignore what others are saying. Not too many people are wise. I don't bite!!!

I sometimes go salty, there's that. I admitted it.

Again.. not like you would care.

I "left" the so-called LS-RP and I joined this new roleplay community. I would like to send my special thanks to Aero for inviting me (Nobody cares I guess) to the discord of this server because this is where I learnt more about this community and I met a lot old friends: Aero the air guy, DamianC the hey'all guy, Pitchounette the cutepie, Adorn the Canadese guy, TeodoraMK the so-called "gamer" girl we often argue and fight, Sparx as Sparkie and thekillergreece the salty guy. Wait.. That's me, no? Not like anyone cares anyway. If you are not on the list, that's probably because you joined after me or I don't care about you. Jokes aside, I do care about you. not.

Stop, stop. Enough of the long "comedic" story!!! I need to stop speaking about the "care" because nobody will care if one does not care. What did I say? Never mind. /me attempts to stop speaking about /cares.

Hello :D

-- I edited the post in dedication of TeodoraMK who no longer cares about me like she used to.

Edited by thekillergreece
  • Like 4

Aero    138
Aero

Heey, glad to have you aboard! :)

Heix    15
Heix

oh shit hey fam

thekillergreece    53
thekillergreece
18 minutes ago, Heix said:

oh shit hey fam

Oh god, no.

TeodoraMk    84
TeodoraMk

i dont care

barneymk    19
barneymk

Hmmmmmm, hi.

FlowN    6
FlowN

look who's here hmmm hmm

best kept secret    139
best kept secret

Mica    37
Mica

Chef greek

Doodly    1
Doodly

You're my old friend might be you no remember me but okay, accept at the skype ;0

thekillergreece    53
thekillergreece

Massive edit.

Bradley    42
Bradley

Hi, welcome.

TeodoraMk    84
TeodoraMk

bruh

David Weiler    10
David Weiler

Hello, just stay positive man. I hope we will roleplay in the future when the server goes live.

TeodoraMk    84
TeodoraMk

i wont rp with you