Busta

Player Name: 

Sandro Privitera

Reported Player:

Benjamin Marcetti / John Magro / Vincent Luponetti

Time & Date: 

10:00:00 - 21/05/2018 (of the incident) 

Violation: 

Refusing to admit that they have been PKed.

Explanation: 

Benjamin and Vincent have earlier today give me a loan of 30,000$ that I was supposed back to pay in 5 days. So, later on, They came at me with John and asked me to get in their car, but I refused. So, John hopped out and tried to get me in the vehicle by force, but he failed because I got away. Then they started chasing me so I led them to some abondonned buildings and I aimed my gun at them. After that, my friends from "The Provenzano Connectino" mafia came and oppened fire, trying to help me because they seen I was chased by them. (This happened near the garage infront of Cranberry Statino, which is where my Mafia roleplays so don't say I called for OOC backup). The situation caused Benjamin And Vincent and John to die. So, they didn't accept the fact they got PKed and went on to warn me about consequences if I don't pay back in time (ICly). 

Screenshots: 

https://imgur.com/a/Z6kD6Qa

JohnnyA

Alright so, whats written up is true. We dont deny the fact that we're PKed. Yes we sure are but we deny the fact that PK doesnt makes us forget that we loaned you out. I take a loan and PK him the other second and pretend as nothings going to happen and eat out the money. No. We'll not interact with you regarding the situation in which we died and void it, but the events that took place earlier are going to stay unless we're CKed.

We just want a word from an admin, and I'm going to continue RPing with you unless an admin says so.

• Like 1

Boss
Just now, JohnnyA said:

Alright so, whats written up is true. We dont deny the fact that we're PKed. Yes we sure are but we deny the fact that PK doesnt makes us forget that we loaned you out. I take a loan and PK him the other second and pretend as nothings going to happen and eat out the money. No. We'll not interact with you regarding the situation in which we died and void it, but the events that took place earlier are going to stay unless we're CKed.

We just want a word from an admin, and I'm going to continue RPing with you unless an admin says so.

Please state who you are.

• Like 1

JohnnyA
1 minute ago, Boss said:

Please state who you are.

John Magro, the John he's mentioned in his report.

• Like 1

Boss

Benjamin Marcetti and Vincent Luponetti have 24 hours to respond to this report.

• Like 2

Toxic.

I gave you a loan of $30.000 and put an interest on that loan making you pay back in total $60.000 by Friday/Saturday. I asked you OOCly for a CK permission if you would not pay me back In Character and you agreed with the CK. We set up everything OOCly and IC for this loan, both parts agreed and continued roleplaying. Time went by and then I saw you In Game by Cranberry train station alone, so I pulled up beside you because I thought "Hey, I should take time and talk to Sandro whilst he is right next to me to see how things are going with my money as he loaned them to fix on his nightclub". So Vincent Luponetti (R1ngh) asked Sandro to hop in the vehicle we currently was occupying, but Sandro told us "No", he refused. So John Magro (Don't know his forum name) jumped out of the vehicle, and grabbed ahold of Sandro with a /me. Sandro didn't even roleplay that, he just runned away and made a "/do He didn't". Which does not make sense at all? This can all be seen on the sixth screenshot which Busta here just posted. 

Go to the sixth screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Z6kD6Qa 

This right here just shows lack of RP from Bustas (Sandros) side. 

Anyways, the RP goes on and I drive after Sandro while Vincent runs after him up to the construction site by Cranberry, John Magro sitting in the same car as me. We get up to the construction site, now Sandro points a gun to Vincent. Sandros "friends" pulls up by our side from absolutely nowhere and hops out of their car, armed to the teeth they shot us all up, me, Vincent, and John Magro. We all got shot. Sandro did not however in this case shoot me, at all! His friends came up from nowhere and shot us all up, for no reason at all. The only reason would be that we "chased" Sandro up to the construction site, but that is NOT a valid reason to kill another or more players. Killing is last resort. 

Now we get to this point where Sandro tells me that I got PK'ed and my CK permission is off and that he don't have to pay our agreed loan back to me, all though he didn't kill me, his friends did and they also didn't have a reason too, it was PURE DM, possible metagame via Sandro and his friends.  So basically is the CK absolutely not off and that supposedly "PK" is invalid. This is how I see it. His friends came from nowhere and popped me, for a reason that does not exist at all, it was DM, that would mean that the CK permission is not off and that my PK is invalid.

I do have screenshot proof of the CK permission if needed, thank you. 

• Like 2

JohnnyA

And yeah, to confirm just go through Sandaro's logs and check the PM's exchanged just in case if they've MGed.

• Like 2

Busta

ohn Magro (Don't know his forum name) jumped out of the vehicle, and grabbed ahold of Sandro with a /me. Sandro didn't even roleplay that, he just runned away and made a "/do He didn't".

I got away from John when he hopped out, he couldn't have grabbed ahold of me of all that distance so I just did that /do. You guys didn't even argue about it because it was clear. Why do you resort to that argument right now?

And no, I didn't metagame with my friends you can check logs.

• Confused 1

Lupus

I'm the mentioned 'Vincent Luponetti'. So the first encounter Toxic (Benjamin) and I had with Busta (Sandro) was a few hours before this all occurred. However, I won't go in to depth with that, since I think Toxic covered it quite well. My concern is this, in my opinion, ridiculous report from Busta saying we're refusing the 'PK'. The story about what happened when we were killed has also been covered quite well by Toxic in my opinion. I could write my own version, but it would be pretty much the same as what Toxic wrote. Anyway, we're not saying we didn't get killed. We did. However, this should only mean that we forgot that situation, since the men killing us came from nowhere, even without Busta ordering some hit (ICly atleast..). We should not forget the previous encounter with Busta, from hours earlier. To me that's completely absurd. Also, why are we getting reported actually? Because we spoke to you, aswell with an admin OOCly? Makes no sense. 

Thanks for me, hopefully this'll get sorted out soon.

• Like 3

Lupus
Posted (edited)

We had no chance to argue about it, since you ran. It wasn't clear, we just cba'd. 

And that checking the logs thing. There's no guarantee you told them through SAMP. Could've been anything. Discord, skype, a text message or pretty much any way of quick communication.

Edited by Lupus
typo
  • Like 2

Boss

Firstly, all claims regarding any deathmatching, metagaming, etc. done by Sandro or his faction can be put into another report. No evidence as of yet has been put forth for me to look at.

Secondly, as the robbing and scamming rule states, the player is responsible lending and will not be protected by the staff in this situation. So when you give a loan and get PKed the other second (with a valid reason or else it's DM), you've unfortunately lost your money. That's how it works.

As for the PK, which seems to be the main issue here, it is valid. The main argument made against this was the fact that the PK is invalid because of DM. If you can prove this in another report, I will take action accordingly against the player and faction and this situation will be rescinded.

As of right now, the PK stands and all of you are no longer to disturb Sandro ICly regarding the loan situation.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2