News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Danny

Remove all the added street signs.

Danny
Posted (edited)

There's a lot of signs that seem to be randomly placed anywhere around the map, especially in Angel Pine and a lot of them don't make any sense IC'ly. I suggest removing a lot of all of them also because they might be one factor that is causing performance problems in the server (currently i have to wait five seconds to wait for the map to load before i spawn, otherwise i'd crash, for one example). 

Also it seems that almost all of the street signs have a huge hitbox around them, i could literally crash into one even if i am visibly away from them.

Edited by Danny
  • Like 1

Danny
Just now, cBull said:

I say remove all of them. Is the server even following traffic laws? No, so just remove them. They also do have a huge hit box, yeah. It's annoying when you're casually driving and your car gets oofed by an invisible object.

Or this, you can see the street names from your screen anyway. I found street signs that are deep in the ground and sort of glued to house walls, it's a really bad mapping attempt.

skooki

Definitely, especially with the invisible object next to them. 

Carmine
4 minutes ago, cBull said:

I say remove all of them. Is the server even following traffic laws? No, so just remove them. They also do have a huge hit box, yeah. It's annoying when you're casually driving and your car gets oofed by an invisible object.

Me and a friend were having a chase with the police while being on Discord. You can imagine what was coming out of our mouths. Every second word we said was an insult about why the sign was placed there and why the hitbox is buggy af.

+1

Singh

Yes, remove them please.

Pencil

+1

Pojus

I agree with this suggestion.