Inimene123

Faction report - Lincoln Avenue Bloods [DM, common sense]

Inimene123
Posted (edited)

Player Name: 

Ronald Wu

Reported Player:

Lincoln Avenue bloods.

Their mayority of members. Some posting screens too.

Time & Date: 

These incidents all have occoured today. 20:00 - 22:20 +3 GMT most likely.

Violation: 

The rules violated were Common sense and Deathmatch

Explanation: 

Going for the first situation.

I am not going to question their decisions, but I found Mao Ping rolling to Chinatown with his leg injured. After that, I recieved a call from Josh Simmons, A close ally and he asked me to come over. I instantly made the decision to go and check the situation out. As I drove by, Anas Mabrouk held his weapon up at me but I was driving on my bike, so instead of stopping while going 20 mph I instantly speed up, no shots were fired and Anas ran back to his crew. (Ashley DeAndre, Anas, Zayvion Wright, Rashad Banks.) I was on phone with Josh and I told him to get out with his friend. A shootout broke up. Sadly, no casulties were taken on their side, but Josh and his friend died. It can be confirmed by administrator Lockhart, he was the only one on-duty. I think they'll claim it themselves. Their intentions were apparently to rob the two, but how would they know they're in the house?

Situation two, which Dignity can confirm was these (reported party) people shooting at other people at the train station, Cranberry. They were just infront of it, but were attacked and without any sense, pulled guns and murdered the other party completly blendly. Proof to that will be Dignity's.

Third sit, which I am involved to. Me, Jessica Yu and Mao Ping were standing around Chinatown. A red car was scoping us and well, then hit us. Now, Mao Ping is supposed to be their target, but matter of a second, Jessica was shot 3 times. Then a pursuit on foot began and these two were later on caught up and murdered. Mao Ping's evidence though, states that he had no reason to be shot down. Ashley stated to me clearly, that their intention on killing Mao was that he snitched, which he didn't. This was proved by Otto Hartman, who sent us a PM with the picture.

Fourth situation. Atwater Avenue Boyz faction has a weird picture as their last post.

(Referring to Anas's post). They post pictures on how they go and try to shoot other people and how they prepare for it, which is kind of weird and to be honest not something a faction should post. This more likely initates DM and such from other members of their faction and such)

Screenshots: 

sa-mp-017.png

sa-mp-016.png

sa-mp-018.png

Edited by Inimene123

diddle

Ashley DeAndre here. Dionte Cortez told us icly that Mao Ping snitched.

[21:01:37] Dionte Cortez screams: HE SNITCHIN
[21:01:38] [Mask 7534_65] whispers: He called the cops?
[21:01:38] > [Mask 7534_65] mutters something to Dionte Cortez.
[21:01:40] Denver Salathe says: OMG
[21:01:41] * Zayvion Wright performs a frisk on Dominic Zetticci.
[21:01:45] [Mask 7534_65] whispers: Who?
[21:01:45] > [Mask 7534_65] mutters something to Dionte Cortez.
[21:01:46] Denver Salathe says: SIR STAY WITH ME
[21:01:46] * Zayvion Wright takes his cash.
[21:01:57] Dionte Cortez whispers: He called cops
[21:01:58] (( Zayvion_Wright [3]: $500 please ))
[21:01:58] Denver Salathe says: WHAT IS YOUR NAME
[21:02:00] [Mask 7534_65] whispers: Who?
[21:02:00] > [Mask 7534_65] mutters something to Dionte Cortez.
[21:02:06] (( Dominic_Zetticci [25]: I'own got no 500 ))
[21:02:11] [Mask 7534_65] whispers: The old man?
[21:02:12] Dionte Cortez whispers: asian dude on bye
[21:02:12] (( Zayvion_Wright [3]: then give me what you have ))
[21:02:14] * Dominic Zetticci takes out their money, handing it to Zayvion Wright.
[21:02:20] Dionte Cortez whispers: bike

diddle
Just now, Kellywitdaglock said:

Ashley DeAndre here. Dionte Cortez told us icly that Mao Ping snitched.

[21:01:37] Dionte Cortez screams: HE SNITCHIN
[21:01:38] [Mask 7534_65] whispers: He called the cops?
[21:01:38] > [Mask 7534_65] mutters something to Dionte Cortez.
[21:01:40] Denver Salathe says: OMG
[21:01:41] * Zayvion Wright performs a frisk on Dominic Zetticci.
[21:01:45] [Mask 7534_65] whispers: Who?
[21:01:45] > [Mask 7534_65] mutters something to Dionte Cortez.
[21:01:46] Denver Salathe says: SIR STAY WITH ME
[21:01:46] * Zayvion Wright takes his cash.
[21:01:57] Dionte Cortez whispers: He called cops
[21:01:58] (( Zayvion_Wright [3]: $500 please ))
[21:01:58] Denver Salathe says: WHAT IS YOUR NAME
[21:02:00] [Mask 7534_65] whispers: Who?
[21:02:00] > [Mask 7534_65] mutters something to Dionte Cortez.
[21:02:06] (( Dominic_Zetticci [25]: I'own got no 500 ))
[21:02:11] [Mask 7534_65] whispers: The old man?
[21:02:12] Dionte Cortez whispers: asian dude on bye
[21:02:12] (( Zayvion_Wright [3]: then give me what you have ))
[21:02:14] * Dominic Zetticci takes out their money, handing it to Zayvion Wright.
[21:02:20] Dionte Cortez whispers: bike

I am with Lincoln Avenue Bloods, not with Atwater. Anas was the only guy with Atwater there.

• Like 1

St1ll3r__
Posted (edited)

Just a quick thing from me (Josh Simmons)

There's one thing wrong with the first statement, they knew we were inside because there was a guy who went inside and got out, so nothing wrong with them knowing we were inside, at most knowing we had guns can be the only thing fishy.

And yes, we've died.

Edited by St1ll3r__

Inimene123

Also, what is this attitude? This is just horrible how you guys straight go to /b... 

sa-mp-013.png

sa-mp-014.png

Ricoひ

How df you gonna report a faction if the whole faction' wasn't there???

HappyToker

Please remove Atwater Avenue from the report, Ashley DeAndre, Zayvion Wright and Rashad Banks are from LAB. Anas Mabrouk is AAB, but hes the minority, so like I suggest: Please remove AAB from this report.

HappyToker
1 hour ago, Inimene123 said:

Fourth situation. Atwater Avenue Boyz faction has a weird picture as their last post.

(Referring to Anas's post). They post pictures on how they go and try to shoot other people and how they prepare for it, which is kind of weird and to be honest not something a faction should post. This more likely initates DM and such from other members of their faction and such)

Also this is ridiculous, saying a member wants "action" doesn't mean he wants to kill someone, further more, that SS was from a few days ago where we were planning to rob some folks. Anyhow take care.

Inimene123

I'll let Survival check it out and it'll be completly up to him to decide who and which faction is punished, if one is.

HappyToker

@Survivalmaster I'd like to point out that 3 out of the 4 people that are mentioned in this report are Lincoln Avenue Bloods, not Atwater Avenue Boyz. Although I do not condone DM, Anas does not speak for the faction, he's a low ranked member in AAB and I will personally talk to him when I get the chance. Ive read the report and if this happens to be factual and true I do not disagree about punishing Anas seperately.

• Like 1

HappyToker
1 hour ago, Inimene123 said:

Situation two, which Dignity can confirm was these (reported party) people shooting at other people at the train station, Cranberry. They were just infront of it, but were attacked and without any sense, pulled guns and murdered the other party completly blendly. Proof to that will be Dignity's.

Screenshots: 

sa-mp-017.png

sa-mp-016.png

sa-mp-018.png

Oh btw just wanna point out that this situation does not connect with AAB at THE SLIGHTEST! The person seen with the gun is Martin Lewis, on the third screenshot you can see him aim to the left, what you can't see is that's hes aiming at a bright neon-like green Admiral. I was there, my name's in all three screenshots, I just parked up there when it happened

Survivalmaster

With regards to this report, the leader of Lincoln Avenue Bloods @Lil Mere has 24 hours to post his side, or his members side before action is taken against the entire faction LAB.

Lil Mere

@Survivalmaster My members that we’re involved with this crazy actions aren’t even ranked as important factor of my faction their new comers. So, therefore I don’t think my faction should get punished for their actions they already have a strike and I explained to them in discord that if it happens again it will result in a kick from my faction and as the leader of LAB I don’t train my members to do such things as I see in this report so I will make it understood to you that it won’t happen again. Thanks for your time.