Jump to content
News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Danny

Marcus_Hyland [DM]

Recommended Posts

Danny

Player Name: 

Raymond_Montgomery

 

Reported Player:

((Unknown))

 

Time & Date: 

Now, 5+ minutes ago or something around that.

 

Violation: 

Deathmatching.

1. Deathmatching

An example of deathmatching (DM) would be killing a player without any valid roleplay reason behind it.


 Maccer calls Dwayne's mother a rude name and Dwayne responds by putting a bullet in Maccer's face.
 Maccer and Dwayne get into a vehicle accident. Maccer is furious about the damage and empties his AR into Dwayne.
 Maccer, a non-smoker see's Dwayne smoking and starts punching him without warning.


Unnecessary provoking is also forbidden. Do not intentionally cause trouble with players you had no quarrel with prior.

Punishments: Admin Jail or warning. Mass-DM is a bannable offense.

 

Explanation: 

I was buying some items and got shot by this guy who was very far away.

 

Screenshots: 

9ZGwIpe.jpg

 

Could it be related to this one? if so then he should be banned.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Erty

Killer is Marcus_Hyland. He has 48 hours to respond this report.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clout

(sorry regarding the late response)

Alright so, earlier that day, I had a gun pointed at me in the vicinity of Santa Flora by a masked guy using the same skin as you. When I had the gun pointed at me, I drove off and took shots at my car. I went back with a shotgun to the area and started looking around. I saw you and drove past you twice. I then went atop a rooftop, and killed you.

Can't be 100 percent sure if you were the same person, but if it wasn't you, my bad. If you lost anything of value, let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danny
1 hour ago, Clout said:

(sorry regarding the late response)

Alright so, earlier that day, I had a gun pointed at me in the vicinity of Santa Flora by a masked guy using the same skin as you. When I had the gun pointed at me, I drove off and took shots at my car. I went back with a shotgun to the area and started looking around. I saw you and drove past you twice. I then went atop a rooftop, and killed you.

Can't be 100 percent sure if you were the same person, but if it wasn't you, my bad. If you lost anything of value, let me know.

That doesn't make any sense dude, you had a gun pointed at yourself by a masked guy that had the same skin as me so you look for someone and without even checking if he is masked (i wasn't) you drive past them and from a big distance shoot them? The sad part is that you're actually trying to justify this, i mean you could've asked an admin to tell you who shot at you but instead you kill the first person with a certain skin.

 

Also i'm pretty sure you killed me with a deagle, i only saw one bullet hit me each time (plus how would you kill me with three shots from that distance with a shotgun? yeah). Can an admin check what weapon was used?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clout
On 5/19/2018 at 2:27 PM, Danny said:

That doesn't make any sense dude, you had a gun pointed at yourself by a masked guy that had the same skin as me so you look for someone and without even checking if he is masked (i wasn't) you drive past them and from a big distance shoot them? The sad part is that you're actually trying to justify this, i mean you could've asked an admin to tell you who shot at you but instead you kill the first person with a certain skin.

 

Also i'm pretty sure you killed me with a deagle, i only saw one bullet hit me each time (plus how would you kill me with three shots from that distance with a shotgun? yeah). Can an admin check what weapon was used?

- I drove past next you twice.

- There weren’t any admins during that time.

- It was indeed a shotgun. Got no issue if you need an admin to clarify so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danny
17 minutes ago, Clout said:

- I drove past next you twice.

- There weren’t any admins during that time.

- It was indeed a shotgun. Got no issue if you need an admin to clarify so. 

Why didn't you shoot me from a range where i could see your nametag?

Do you have any proof of someone using the same skin taking you at gunpoint and shooting your car? (Not that even if you did it would make a difference).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Erty

@Clout (Marcus_Hyland), what you did wasn't justified enough and is seen as deathmatch. You simply can't go shoot and kill someone that has exactly same skin, just because they look like someone who robbed you previously. You should have made sure that it was actually same person beforehand.

 

You should have had clear common sense about this, Clout, but since it looks quite an accident to me, I'll let you go off without an a-jail. In the future, please use correct judgment towards the people you decide to kill.

 

Thanks for the report, closing this. If you lost anything caused by his rulebreak, you may forward a refund request with permission, @Danny

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×