James 'Jarhead' Pearce

James_Pearce

th?id=OIP.jRgCS-OX8sRohhwLQ928kgEsEV&w=2

Basic Information

First name: James

Last name: Pearce

Race: Caucasian

Height: 6"1".

Famous Quotes: "Dear Frederick, thank you for your nice letter, but I am actually a U.S. Marine who was born to kill whereas clearly you have mistaken me for some sort of wine-sipping Communist dick-suck. And although peace probably appeals to tree-loving bisexuals like you and your parents, I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. Peace sucks a hairy asshole, Freddy. War is the motherfucking answer"

"Look at this shit. How come we can't ever invade a cool country, with like chicks in bikinis, you know? How come countries like that don't ever need Marines? I'll tell you why. It's lack of pussy that fucks countries up. Lack of pussy is the root fucking cause of all global instability. If more hajis were getting quality pussy, there'd be no reason for us to come over here and fuck 'em up like this! Cause a nut-bustin' haji is a happy haji."

Occupation: San Fierro Police Officer I - United States Marine Corps 4th Force Reconnaissance Company Sergeant

Former Occupation: United States Marine Corps, 1st Marine Division, 1st Reconnaissance Battalion, Delta Company Corporal

Military Occupational Specialty: Scout Sniper

Operations in Afghanistan: The unit conducted a battalion-sized helicopter insert into the area of Trek Nawa, operating for 32 days straight, away from friendly lines, during that period there was contact with Taliban forces for 28 of those days using tactics and offensive action that stunned the local enemy forces. Following the missions in Trek Nawa and surrounding areas, The BN deployed two companies to the Upper Saingin River Valley, again during the intense fighting in the area the Taliban gave 1st Recon the nickname "Black Diamonds" for the diamond shaped Norotos Night Vision Goggles mounts on their helmets, additionally sensitive reporting on Taliban radio ICOM traffic recorded a Taliban member referring to the Marines of The Force Recon platoon, and Bravo Company operating in the area as "the Sons of Satan" for their fierce fighting ability. The statement was close to " We will not fight them, they are not normal Marines, they run at us when we shoot at them..if we fight them we die..they are worse than the sons of satan."

45px-1st_MarDiv.png50px-1st_Recon_Bn_Color.jpg

((TO BE FINISHED AT A LATER DATE))

Edited by Officer II. Pearce
  • Like 1

Vilbar

Posting to follow, I've always been a fan of former army characters. Good luck !

Stephen_Plascencia

Posting to follow.

Andrew Bones

Get back to the highway god dammit!

good luck sire 

James_Pearce

United States Marine Corps 4th Force Reconnaissance Company

"Once a marine always a marine"

Czju1ZDUQAEcSsB.jpg:large

Although he is no longer a full time cold blooded killer he still serves

in a reserve capacity within the 4th Force Reconnaissance Company

as a Sergeant as well as a fulltime peace officer 

in the San Fierro Police Dept.

JackH

i like generation kill too

James_Pearce
2 hours ago, JackH said:

i like generation kill too

I was hoping someone would know the quote.