• Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
MoneyMotivated

๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

MoneyMotivated
Posted (edited)
Pheackel

Pheackel is a deprived district which is known for having an enormous criminal history of mafias causing violence over territory. An increase in narcotics being pushed throughout Pheackel has caused severe trouble in the criminal system as more people get into drug-related violence. As more and more people enter poverty they look for a low-income housing development which six street brings to the table going from small-time businesses, a large housing project, into an apartment complex. Pheackel is known to contain groups of "paper-chasers" and "money-feins" who began at a young age and are usually getting evolved into trouble ranging from violent-robberies all the way to weapon and drug trafficking.

ย 

The Prison Function:

Recently Formed, The Prison Function has become one of the main routes for individuals to get illegal substances while incarcerated using code-names and bribes of the guards the community has found a way to make business in one of the most guarded places in San Andreas as they charge a little more than there usual price the substances still find there way instead and have caused several drug-related incidents in the prison keeping guards on high-alert.

ย 

SAN News Reported:

San Fierro Police Department raided a local street gang yesterday in one of the worst neighborhoods of Juniper Hollow. Five young teenage boys were arrested leading to the group being placed into custody with counts of conspiracy, possession going from possession of illegal firearms to possession of illegal substances. The raids took place in the early morning hours, Police say they had found four pistols, along with one fully automatic assault rifle. The narcotics division has confirmed the substances found as crack cocaine and heroin and Juniper Hill has been a hot-spot for the drug trade of these two substances so Police hope that this will cause a slight decrease in the drug-related violence flowing through the area.

ย 

Out of Character Information:

We're currently aiming to realistically portray Italian Mafia characters that are trying to focus on the money-flow throughout the area they reside and making connections and enemies as they progress. Everything is to be strictly done IC and /b will be kept to a minimum if possible none at all unless in an OOC situation. Feel free to send a Private Message toย MoneyMotivatedย on getting involved with our Faction Discord and other parts of the Faction-Development. IC events will change the faction as it progresses onward and remember at the end of the day this is just a game and this faction is just trying to encourage roleplay.

Edited by MoneyMotivated

Luck
Posted (edited)

By being let into the [b][color=blue]The Council[/color][/b] I, [b][color=blue]INSERT NAME[/color][/b] hereby agree to a character-kill approved by Federico Russo that can (if not by Federico himself) be carried out by anyone appointed to do so if there is a valid and realistic in-character reason for it. I also understand that I have the full right to ask for the reason if I am to be killed. I agree that if I break any OOC gang/server rules that I can receive an OOC character-kill/death and possible ban from the gang for being striked too many times or any other extreme reason.
Edited by Luck

MoneyMotivated

Reserved...

St1ll3r__
Posted (edited)

Have fun guys!

ย 

Thread could take upgrades!ย ;)

Edited by St1ll3r__
upgrades

Linkypoo

if still active good luck.

Bregs

Keep it up. good luck.

Carmine
Posted (edited)

The most active faction ever! Admirations. Expecting to see RP soon, if you haven't abandoned it.

Edited by Carmine

Sofyan

Locked and Archived due to inactivity.