Anthony Lorenno

Reported Player:

Icaro Provenzano

Time & Date: 

20:30 - 14/05/2018 (of the incident) 

Violation: 

Racism (insulting OOC) against jews, /b while RPing, logging off while RPing

Explanation: 

So we planned to CK this person, since we had enough reasons ICly and OOCly, everything was going well, we knocked him, putted in a trunk, but then on the way he started to complain, we explained everything to him, all them reasons, then he called me and Charles a jewish (Hidden), we said that it's hitlerism and then he logged off.

Screenshots: 

sa-mp-717.png

+about logging off Charles Provenzano (CaVali) can agree that Icaro did log off.

• Like 1

DoGu

I think this Icaro person should be banned, since he was trolling too much.

CAvali

I agree that Icaro logged off when we were about to CKed him and he knew about that. 

Bradley

Player has 48 hours to respond.

HappyToker
Posted (edited)

I know I'm not part of the whole report, but I am one of the mainroles of the CK.

@Torbah has been racist from the start, there are multiple reports on him that proof this. He went even so far to start a "Free the K.K.K." thread.

Edit: found it, it's actually called something else, but I remember something about the KKK being in his old signature. 

In the very first post he says(in the hidden content):

11 minutes ago, Torbah said:

Look kids, if you are striving for realism here you should let racist groups exist. No one will get offended by it IRL unless they're metagaming.

yet continues to use racist remarks OOCly.

Edited by Clayface

Lynch
Posted (edited)

I didn't want to RP with you because you called me a troll regardless of the fact that I cooperated in your RP. I logged off counting my character as already CKed. There's no such thing as racism against Jews because if you knew what they did you'd hate them too. A jew always deceives, just like Provenzano.

Edited by Torbah
  • Like 1

Lynch

I'd also like to note this.

image.png

His promise before CKing my character.

Provenzano proceeded to metagame and CK both my characters for the actions of one, claiming I was a troll in /b.

CAvali
Posted (edited)

Future! 

10 hours ago, Torbah said:

I'd also like to note this.

image.png

His promise before CKing my character.

Provenzano proceeded to metagame and CK both my characters for the actions of one, claiming I was a troll in /b.

I meant to RP with you in the future but not as one of my faction players, and you know that.
Qs74lDL.jpg
That's what he wrote after getting CKeD on Ken Sykes, I had to many reasons ICLY to CK both of his characters, he destroyed my connections and did a lot of mistakes.

Edited by CAvali

Lynch
17 minutes ago, CAvali said:

Future! 

I meant to RP with you in the future but not as one of my faction players, and you know that.
Qs74lDL.jpg
That's what he wrote after getting CKeD on Ken Sykes, I had to many reastons ICLY to CK both of his characters, he destroyed my connections and did a lot of mistakes.

i was joking in that one.

dvJ7Pjm.png

were you joking in this one too?

CAvali

Hahaha,  u are a joke man, I swear. You have some brain problems.

HappyToker
9 hours ago, Torbah said:

i was joking in that one.

dvJ7Pjm.png

were you joking in this one too?

None of this is has to do with the fact that you're consistantly racist towards others, not long ago a report on you was made because of your racist tendencies. Discord screenshots don't really proof shit as they can be easy manipulated, well done buddy.

• Like 1

Lynch
2 hours ago, Clayface said:

None of this is has to do with the fact that you're consistantly racist towards others, not long ago a report on you was made because of your racist tendencies. Discord screenshots don't really proof shit as they can be easy manipulated, well done buddy.

I'm not your buddy, guy.

Also I've already admitted towards racism.

HappyToker

@Bradley mind taking care of this? Like he said:

37 minutes ago, Torbah said:

I don't see this guy approving anytime soon phaaa

DoGu
17 hours ago, Torbah said:

I didn't want to RP with you because you called me a troll regardless of the fact that I cooperated in your RP. I logged off counting my character as already CKed. There's no such thing as racism against Jews because if you knew what they did you'd hate them too. A jew always deceives, just like Provenzano.

Even now, you goddang racist.. I am a jew myself, and I am taking this personally, you will be punished. Tho the whole server knows you as a troll, you ruined our faction's name.

5 hours ago, Torbah said:

I'm not your buddy, guy.

Admitted? By calling us jew cunts?

I'll just leave this situation for an admin to be solved, I hope there's some justice.

• Like 1

CAvali