faction thread: 

Type of war, if any: Normal War, 
Active agreement(s), if any: None.
List of violations:
Breaching RoE
Metagaming

Third Party Modifcations 
Dates of incidents: 
Explanation (person(s) involved, backstory, conclusion, etc): Okay so me and @Fruit Town Menace had just opened our faction yesterday just to have some fun and roleplay. So while we were sitting there roleplay I see a group of Fruit Town Brims pull up provoking and saying we claim "crip" because we said "cuzz". To be honest, everyone on the server knows that the Harlem 30 Crips are defunct. People worldwide say "cuzz". So after that they fight me and knock me  out, a hour a later they come back and kill me. Not even 30 minutes after killing them they come back and roleplaying robbing me. All of these attacks happend in the same night.

Evidence:

This is when there were jumping me 

2:08 Sever time

sa-mp-944.png?width=400&height=300

sa-mp-945.png?width=400&height=300

sa-mp-947.png?width=400&height=300

sa-mp-948.png?width=400&height=300

After the first attack they come back with Joshua Evers and kill me 

3:28 Sever Time

sa-mp-950.png?width=400&height=300

After they have kill me they come back and roleplay robbing me

4:06 Server Time 

sa-mp-955.png

MORE EVIDENCE COMING SOON

• Like 2

Naybors

As a ex member of this faction.

All they do is deathmatch that's why I left and started my own faction. They sit in the discord metagaming and hacking. 

banned.png

They metagamed our turf by watching our thread and came for a reason to deathmatch for no reason as usual with this faction. They're mad OOCly because they have OOC problems with us due to starting our own faction.

• Like 1

Flu Flammer

None of our members abuse VOiP to metagame while roleplaying. Our faction has a discord for faction updates, and to keep track with our members. Your report shows no proof of our members using illegal modifications, or metagaming. As for the attacks and robberies, me and two other members of my faction approached two of your members and asked them where they are from and what they bang. Your two members started to throw up Crip related gang signs to me and members of my faction, that is when we said "alright then" and came back fifteen minutes later to rob your members. As they didn't respond to the robbery correctly, they were then gunned down.

Thuggy

Did you not return within 24h to engage on Deonte Sims & Co again?

Naybors
10 hours ago, Who Trippin said:

I went to the store to buy a boombox. Out of no where it's half of my faction members behind me messing with them when they already did. If you want them to speak on their behalf let me know.

Why would you be buying a boombox? That's the worst lie you could ever come up with.

trill.

Okay so today I was roleplaying with a member from Rollin 60's Neighborhood Crip and the leader Joshua Evers comes out of the Alleyway with Lucas Phan and gun me and Jokobe down with 2 shotguns. I asked Joshua for a reason and he didn't reply, none of my faction members have interacted with any of their members so I don't know why we were shot.

Server time 21:41

Date: 5/11/18

sa-mp-966.png?width=400&height=300

sa-mp-967.png?width=400&height=300

sa-mp-968.png?width=400&height=300

Murder
Posted (edited)

+support

Edited by Murder

Smiley

g9g00dbye byye goodbye

Swishy

+SUPPORT

FroxZ

plesae close em up they abuse the PF hard like they pulling out shit but yet my .44 camera is better still like plis close them up sir. thenk u sir

Flu Flammer

First and foremost, I would love for the trolling from the European Nortenos to stop. Secondly, your faction was attacked for flashing gang signs at me and other members in my vehicle. That's when we returned back and attempted to rob you, as you didn't respond accordingly, you were gunned down. You were never gunned down with two shotguns, you were gunned down with handguns by only two members. And also, the evidence you've uploaded isn't clear nor visible.

• Thanks 1