News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
BigGlock

Melee Weapons

BigGlock

(dunno what section to put this in sorry admin)

I think melee weapons need to have a bigger role in this server. What I mean is, there should be more melee weapons on the streets, rather than  guns. Knives and bats and other melee weapons would be sold in stores, more easier to obtain. Now, I know some people are going to go against the knives because of the stealth kill.  but if you stab someone in the neck, they're going to die. There are major arteries in the neck, so your pretty much finished if someone slits your throat. Maybe every time you did it an admin would be alerted. I think a scripter most likely be able to do that. If caught doing it without roleplay, you'd get a punishment.

I appreciate constructive criticism.

• Like 1

Inimene123

People have been shot in the neck and surivved that. People have been stabbed 5 times and still live. A stabbing in the neck would not kill, if it isn't through the whole neck. In real situations, you'll just randomly fly the knife around and not really aim for the neck when you're in middle of a adrenaline full fight. But sure, knives should be really on the streets as guns are part of roleplay, but not so necessary.

Boss

I'm actually 50/50 about this suggestion. I do understand that knives are extremely easy to get in real-life and it should be the same in-game. However, the drawback here is that every person will have a knife on them and every fight will end up with knives being drawn. They'll become overused and potentially reduce the opportunity to RP.

I'm more leaning towards the "no" side for now.

FlowN
On 5/9/2018 at 9:20 PM, Inimene123 said:

People have been shot in the neck and surivved that. People have been stabbed 5 times and still live. A stabbing in the neck would not kill, if it isn't through the whole neck. In real situations, you'll just randomly fly the knife around and not really aim for the neck when you're in middle of a adrenaline full fight. But sure, knives should be really on the streets as guns are part of roleplay, but not so necessary.

Well people have been shot in the head and got stuck a screwdriver between the brain hemispheres but those are exceptions.

I'm agreeing with the suggestion, we should have more bats and knives than Colts and Shotguns.