News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
crimeson

bank tax/interest.

crimeson

I understand that taxes must be a thing but it is soo dumb to have taxes without having interest along with it. For example I have 300k in my bank account and get taxed $40 each paycheck, which is 4000 in every 100 paycheck. Why shouldn't I gain an interest percentage like in every single other server out there, if I have money in the bank? If the tax amount is 0.1 (EXAMPLE) the interest should be 0.3.

• Like 1

crimeson
Posted (edited)

bump @kane

Edited by crimeson

Inimene123

Sounds neat and seems like a great addition. Might bring some people who AFK for the interest though. Even if it's small amounts, it still helps in the BARP economy. 

Maui

Makes sense and rewards those who save. I like it.

Carmine

I've always wanted to have that on BA:RP but never took time to suggest it. This is something necessary, not as important, but still necessary.

Highly supporting

crimeson

bump @Rehasher

• Like 1

CAvali

Supporting, it might help everyone.

Carmine

0.3 of an interest is a bit too much imo. 0.1 is more than enough, imagine holding 20k in your bank and getting 6,000$ every paycheck. That's just too much.
The main reason this is necessary is to let people actually RP and get money without having to grind like spastic retards for hours to have money to use for RP.

crimeson
On 5/16/2018 at 1:58 PM, Carmine said:

0.3 of an interest is a bit too much imo. 0.1 is more than enough, imagine holding 20k in your bank and getting 6,000$ every paycheck. That's just too much.
The main reason this is necessary is to let people actually RP and get money without having to grind like spastic retards for hours to have money to use for RP.

I used 0.3 as an example for interest to be 3x of the taxes. You lose $10 from tax, you get $30 from interest. Can you read??????????? You also can't maths! 0.3 of 20k is 60, not 600. OMG CARMINE.

• Haha 1

DeanPierce

Supported for sure, otherwise we're being punished for not grinding money at least for a couple minutes between every paycheck.

Rehasher

This will be discussed with the staff team and we’ll try come up with something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1