News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
DeniedDelta

[Thuggy] Abraham_Aekerman, Daniel Gallows, Ronald Willoughby

DeniedDelta

Player Name: Ethan_Reed

Reported Player: Abraham Aekerman (@HOUSE), Daniel Gallows (@Fatlov) , Ronald Willoughby (@Thule)

Time & Date: Opening time + 50 minutes - 05/05/2018

Violation: "A turf war or a war with winning/losing conditions can only be approved by Faction Management. Condition of the war will be defined by Faction Management once it is approved. Rules of Engagement and server rules apply to all wars, unless stated otherwise by Faction Management."

Explanation: So I left the club house ICly (just right after spawning for the first time after re-opening) and I got a call from Abdul, he asked for a pick-up so I went there and got him back to the club house, I went for a smoke IRL and when I came back there were those three members of the Pagans Motorcycle Club (a faction), we rp'ed for a bit less then 30 seconds and then they decided to engage us on a brawl, just a few steps from the door of the club house (faction property), which ended up with us doing /respawnme to respawn. This is clearly a war, since they came to our club house just to kill/brawl with us and leave us to die/respawn. Below I'll leave the screenshots of what happened, proof of what I'm stating above, you can also check the logs to see the time difference between the RP and the engagement.

Screenshots: 

QUzOu.png
 QU4FH.png
QUub1.png
QUxRO.png

• Haha 1

Thuggy

Bear in mind: ONLY players involved in the incident are allowed to reply to this topic. Everyone else will receive a forum warning.

Thule

Are you claiming this war is because we want Angel Pine for ourselves? are you claiming we came to set a message straight because we want Angel Pine? or is it because maybe you guys and we have history? This is ridiculous and a waste of time. Anyone who's right in the head would realize that calling the cops on a rival MC, OMC no less! would have dire consequences. This war continues, but not because we want Angel Pine, but because you boys fucked up.

HOUSE™

( I'll be the head representative of all parties involved from the Pagans Motorcycle Club,)

Good Afternoon,

The reasoning behind the attacks are simple and justified. Since the server launched the Pagans Motorcycle Club have been at war with two other motorcycle clubs. This war has lasted months, this is all an in-character thing. There's no reason to bring something out of character and complain about it. You wear a motorcycle club vest, you represent that club. You should know wearing a vest sporting a club it comes with consequences it's a lifestyle. You're at a war with our club, you got your head bashed into concrete. Now, the probability of the Bone Knights having a retaliation is high. This is war, you're fighting our club. None of us are going to go to your clubhouse for tea, you're involved in a war. We showed up, removed our axe handles (bats) out of our saddlebags mounted onto our motorcycles. We came there for a purpose to conflict harm to each member of the Bone Knights and put an end to the club. We aren't going to show up there and talk for ten minutes waiting for more of your members to show up, or risk the police strolling by are we? You're involved in a war, you win some, you loose some. I've had a good conversation with your leader St1ll3r the leader of the 'Bone Knights'. We discussed things, and we agreed that we just play this game for fun, we don't need to take things out of character. This is just mind-boggling that you guys are still going out of character with stuff like this. 

Moving on, I have touched on this subject previously. Stating that we didn't come there to drink tea, and talk, we came there to bash your skulls in since we're at war. Why should I show up to your clubhouse, and talk for five minutes? You could easily AFK and hop on discord typing in "pagans are ig at the clubhouse get IGGG!!!" of course I'm not gonna wait. @Thuggy I want you to do something for me. Find out how many times our faction posted a report on the Bone Knights, and how many times the Bone Knights posted ridiculous accusations which failed on us, the results are astronomical. This pains me how certain factions cannot take situations that happen in character and keep in character. Rather than going out of character because they lost a fight. 

Thuggy, I'm going to post another paragraph here explaining why both of our motorcycle clubs are at war. Now, I'm going to do this so you know the story behind why we're doing what we're doing, and why they're attacking us too. How did this war happen in the first place? The way that this all started was simple. When the server first launched after a few days, we got into contact with the leader of the Bone Knights, myself and him. I stated that he should remove the San Andreas bottom rocker since it's disrespectful to the culture. This is how a lot of motorcycle clubs in real life go to war to begin with. We gave them a deadline of 7 days, and after the 7 days they still haven't changed there bottom rocker. We sent a message (NOT KILLING) , just a beating if I remember correctly, correct me if I'm wrong. Then the war started, they showed up to a member of mines house, attacked him, we attacked back. I chased down there president, attacked him, and then they called 9-1-1 on us, and the police saved there president. We're at war with two other motorcycle clubs, the Bone Knights, and the Wolves. However with the Wolves they don't take anything out of character, a good bunch of blokes, don't get me wrong here the Bone Knights are a good bunch of people too, however they take everything out of character. 

Sincerely,

Head Management

Pagans M.C [FACTION]

Thuggy

Back and forth attacks and arguments between both parties. Report has been locked.

Anomaly

Archiving.