Connor Adams

Reported Player:

Khosro Kitovani

Time & Date: 

19:30:00 - 06/05/2018 (of the incident) 

Violation: 

Rambo - Non RP - Play to Win

Explanation: 

I had reports of a White Sultan shooting at someone. I pulled him over as to which he told me the guy MG'd. I did not know this of course I simply responded to a 911 call. Once I pulled him over, he then took off in his vehicle, and then stopped and began shooting at me. He then rushed my cover, ran around me, ran around in circles using the colt and generally abusing the game mechanics.

Screenshots: 

Video of the incident: 

Chat afterwards when I tried to ask about the rushing:

Didn't screenshot this but this is before the top screenshot: 

[18:38:06] (( PM sent to Khosro_Kitovani [36]: That was very non rp of you tbh ))

[18:38:16] (( PM from Khosro_Kitovani [36]: you too, believeing a MGer ))
[18:38:17] (( PM sent to Khosro_Kitovani [36]: You abused the game mechanics to rush me, its actually against the rules, rushing. ))

cwtaug0.jpg?1

PvKZM8n.jpg

Carmine

I'm the one who reported his crime and under what circumstances did he prove I MGed? I was right next to him when he shot the guy and I called 911 with information on his vehicle and appearance(had the exact same skin as me, wouldn't have known if I hadn't witnessed it, right?). My report was totally not MG, I regret not taking an SS to prove witnessing the situation. The player is obviously killing players without a reason as even the one I witnessed was because of something pretty small and not considered a valid reason.

ConnorA

I don't have a clue about the metagaming allegation. I was there to RP and that was it.

Erty

Khorso Kitovani, you have 48 hours to respond this report, with a full explanation of your actions you did as seen in the video.

• Like 1

ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ

2. Powergaming

Powergaming (PG) is acting unrealistically or in a unfair way during roleplay situations. Another form of powergaming would be forcing roleplay on a player by not allowing them to reply to your actions or ignoring the roleplay altogether. Players are not allowed to deliberately player-kill or character kill (or otherwise suicide), exaggerating the cause of death, or provoking other player to kill your character to avoid any type of roleplay.

If a player who is brutally wounded has obtained a headshot, they must roleplay that this is fatal and consider themselves dead. This is to maintain consistency across roleplay situations.

An example of powergaming would be roleplaying that your character kicks multiple officers in the groin while being restrained to escape the situation, suicide to avoid being arrested, opening fire in front of 5 police officers to get player-killed from an arrest, surviving a headshot, etc.

Punishments: Admin Jail or warning.

Greetings, it doesn't say that I can't shoot a single policeman in an empty road who I'm sure was about to call backup and arrest me while I was armed (knew it all along it was about the murder case) and it was an active shootout between two mortal men where I took an advantage of running to your car also using it as a side-cover while you weren't shooting, landing several shots to you afterwards

Also I don't know why you reported me since it was a 1v1 situation, we can be friends and I can help you practice your shooting skills whenever bro.

ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ
22 hours ago, Carmine said:

I'm the one who reported his crime and under what circumstances did he prove I MGed? I was right next to him when he shot the guy and I called 911 with information on his vehicle and appearance(had the exact same skin as me, wouldn't have known if I hadn't witnessed it, right?). My report was totally not MG, I regret not taking an SS to prove witnessing the situation. The player is obviously killing players without a reason as even the one I witnessed was because of something pretty small and not considered a valid reason.

Hello, I warned him like 10 times to get out my car and then pulled out my gun and the guy had no reaction, he was hotwiring the car & horrible attitude and shit, by the time I realized him I killed him off.

ConnorA

I'm not reporting you for Powergaming, Rambo is not allowed. Sure, if you used my car as cover too, but you was rushing me, running around the cover. Thats what I'm reporting you for.

ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ

That makes no sense, my character was ready for that because he know he got snitched on and just because you can't shoot for shit and get killed by a unarmored guy with a colt doesn't proves I'm a rambo, period. I still wouldn't let you take cover to call for backup and that's the main reason of me rushing you

ConnorA

Whether you try to justify it, Rambo is still not allowed. I wont reply any further.

Erty

Apologies for late response.

Khosro_Kitovani, please don't do the running circles again like you did in the video, that's still partly rambo and that's not allowed. No a-jail will be given out to you, instead a verbal warning to watch yourself in the shootings. 

Also about the metagaming part - I don't believe there was any metagaming involved, it's unlike that happened at all.

Report closed.