Devlin

Account Name:  Devlin

Your Character's Name: Azibo Herbo

Time & Date of the Incident:

A few months ago

Ban Reason: 

Hacking/DM, as seen in this report:

Explanation: 

A few months ago I didn't think the server was for me so I went on a DM spree, but I didn't use any hacks.. I just DMed people. Seeing as the server reopened recently I was wondering if I'd be elegible for an unban so that I could get back into RPing here. I admit my actions at the time were stupid and immature, but I'm past that now and consider myself ready to be serious here and be an addition to the community. Hopefully im given a second chance here, because I do regret DMing all of those people and getting a ban here when the server's barely been up. I wont be like that anymore.

Supporting Evidence: 

Giga

This was the mess you made at the time of your ban (March 9th, 2018).

Spoiler

MkRWM2F.png

How can I assure that you are being sincere with your appeal? What is your assurance that the same incident will never occur?

Devlin

It's been quite some time since I got banned and with the temporary closing and re-opening of the server it really made me want to get back ig since I thought the server was closed for good. I've since realized that going on DM sprees isn't really worth getting server access revoked and I'd just like to RP around again and have random interactions with people and play with some friends like I did before. I wouldn't do anything like this again cuz I know where it ends and it's not worth it.

Giga

You know, it does not really convince me enough when you have that avatar on your forum profile. It is not against the forum rules, but just thought I would let you know if you are being sincere.

• Thanks 2

Devlin
6 hours ago, Giga said:

You know, it does not really convince me enough when you have that avatar on your forum profile. It is not against the forum rules, but just thought I would let you know if you are being sincere.

The avatar's pretty old, I would've changed it if I had any good avatars saved but I don't. Didn't know that it was giving off the wrong impression but it's changed.

I'm sorry if it's hard to believe that I'm being genuine, I know that going on DM sprees like that isn't gonna do anything positive for my credibility as a community member but it really was just a temporary lapse of judgement and ignorance. I know it was stupid but we've all done stupid things on RP servers out of boredome or immaturity that doesn't exactly represent us. I know I can be better and productive in the community.

Devlin

To re-iterate, my motivation for appealing here is strictly to RP and familiarize myself with the community. You have my word that I'm not going to get ingame and start disrupting players RP.

Giga

Sorry for the delayed response. I had to attend to other matters outside the community and honestly overlooked this one.

Unbanned.