Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Smithy's Map Mod V2

Conspiracy    233
Conspiracy

rAPyI0k.jpgh2Zbdk7.jpgThis mod offers the user a high quality, detailed in-game map of San Andreas, with names of famous places and neighborhoods written on it. Click on the pictures on your left for a closer look. As far as I know, almost all San Fierro place names in this mod are in accordance to GTA lore. Installing this is simple and easy, you can either do it through gta3.img or via Modloader. Enjoy.

https://www.upload.ee/files/7669666/Smithy_s_Map_Mod_V2.rar.html

Edited by Conspiracy
  • Like 1

Blind    0
Blind

Nice I was wondering where I could find these

Akiba    95
Akiba

Useful, but the SASD academy center is really just a golf club.

Conspiracy    233
Conspiracy
Just now, Akiba said:

Useful, but the SASD academy center is really just a golf club.

Yeeeaah-- I guess it does have some mistakes here and there. This old mod is actually from another server, so I guess that was to be expected.

Still works fairly good as a temporary fix until one of us here decides to make a map mod for BA-RP!

doggy bada$$    22
doggy bada$$

You're gonna have to call me a noob, but can I get some clarification on how to install it? "Installing this is simple and easy, you can either do it through gta3.img or via Modloader. Enjoy." doesn't cut it for me, I'm kinda' new to all this stuff, lol. Thanks in advance.

Tavio    6
Tavio
3 minutes ago, doggy bada$$ said:

You're gonna have to call me a noob, but can I get some clarification on how to install it? "Installing this is simple and easy, you can either do it through gta3.img or via Modloader. Enjoy." doesn't cut it for me, I'm kinda' new to all this stuff, lol. Thanks in advance.

First what you want to do is go on this website: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=25377

You will need to download that and install the modloader to your GTA directory. Basically how you do it is you just move all the files inside that folder to your directory.

After you do that, it's pretty much plain simple, any mod file you put into that folder is going to be automatically loaded in game. You can either sort these out for yourself, make a folder called "Map mod" and put all these files into that folder, which is still going to work, but it's nice and organized, and you can make such folders for any mod you put in, incase something goes wrong and you need to remove it.

Modloader works if you are currently in the game, which is the most amazing feature if you ask me. You can disable and enable your mods in ESC (pause). Also when you put a fresh mod into the modloader folder it will automatically be put ingame without having to relog for the effect to start. Also when you delete it from said folder, it will be removed automatically without having to relog..

Hope this helps, if you have any issue, you can feel free to send me a PM and i'll help you out. :)

• Like 2

Pelayo    359
Pelayo

Finally, a map mod that doesn't suck, thanks Conspiracy.

BurgundySuit    66
BurgundySuit

Thanks, it looks really nice.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this