News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Bluman

A paved runway

Bluman

Just like the suggestion that was posted a while ago regarding an airport, I'd like to suggest something similar. A paved runway somewhere fitting on the map would be good for anyone with private aircraft or events such as drag racing.

At first I thought to extend the ocean flats beach but then I realised that's the only beach we have and so for RP purposes it might not be a good idea.

I then thought about the desolate airstrip in bone county. If that was paved over it could be better for racers. I enjoy racing factions personally but everyone seems to think it's all about racing through the streets when in reality it's not.

I'm not sure how it is in SF but in Yorkshire if you fancy it we usually go down back roads and more often than not, drag strips and racetracks. I also had the idea to at least open up Tierra Robada and Bone County regions as it's literally only over the bridge and is nice to roleplay away from the heat of the city sometimes.

Without going too much off track, my main suggestion was to implement a proper paved runway (not the airport) either for private use or drag racing.

If not, then maybe have scheduled racing events down at Easter bay airport.

• Like 1

Halycen

Will just the highway suffice for now @Bluman

Bluman
1 hour ago, Halycen said:

Will just the highway suffice for now @Bluman

For now I suppose so, what about the planes though 😛

Halycen

The airport lmao

Bluman
11 hours ago, Halycen said:

The airport lmao

....you got me there, it went completely over my head haha!

Halycen

😛 I'll archive for now!

Sign in to follow this