• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Ss4gogeta0

Northern Cali Blood & Crip RolePlay

Ss4gogeta0
Posted (edited)

I figured I should make this thread to bring more of an awareness on how LA Bloods & Crips are different from Northern Cali Bloods & Crips. since apparently everyone wants to roleplay as bloods and crips on this server instead of bay area gangs...

the main thing I want to bring up is that Blacks & Mexicans dont have the animosity in Nor Cal that is present in Los Angeles. Most Blood & Crip hoods have a Mexican hood associated with them (almost always a Norteno Hood). For instance, Oak Park Bloods have Oak Park Nortenos, Garden Blocc Crips have Varrio Gardenz $acra, and so on... Most gangs are about getting money and would even ally with rival hoods in order to do so.

I suggest watching videos on this channel, it is a video log of an actual Garden Blocc Crips Hood that details daily life in the ghetto and other events and is still ongoing.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GrownAzzGangstaTV

Edited by Ss4gogeta0

sick
Posted (edited)

Bay Area gangs really used to be different back in the day, because they were focused more on making money and maintaining their turf (to make money there, obviously).

But now? Everyone's  motivation is to get money.

Even in LA, you can see bloods casually hanging around crips and vise versa.

Everything is now mostly about money, because the gang's prior motivations vanished. They all just want to move out of the ghetto and live the life up there in the hills.

SAMP's roleplay community portrays this pretty much well, because you like seeing them dollars on the right side of your screen, even though some off the crip/blood hate still persists.

Edited by sick

Doru

They all posers, there are no real gangbangers anymore nowadays.