News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Petrichor

Make /forecast into a weather app on the phone

Petrichor

Instead of typing /forecast, it'd be cool to have a weather app on your smartphone to check the current weather.

Other apps could maybe be added in a far future as well, like:

- Calculator app

- Translate app

- Banking app, if there'll ever be bank passes in the future you could transfer digital money to others via this app.

• Like 2

kendrick

I agree. Having more useful apps like this would make the phone system that much better and much more immersive to get that information with your phone rather than typing in a command for it.

Buster

Definitely. Rather than typing /forecast. an IC system should replace that. In this case a weather app in the phone. I also like adding more useful apps to the phone, make a much better phone system.

Anomaly

I like the idea for the forecast app and calculator. But what you mean with translate system, that's not needed, it's just going to take a lot of time.

Bluman

I agree with this, however I don't understand the need for a translator app as you're supposed to speak English in all chats. If players want to speak another language they must do it in English with a [Language] prefix to be fair, the rest of the ideas are good though.

• Like 1

Wazz

This is a very productive suggestion and I do second Bluman's statement; the need for a translator app is very unnecessary right now. However, being able to view a couple of things on your smartphone is a great way to enhance roleplay capabilities merely.

• Like 1

Petrichor

It's fine if there's no need for a translator app, I was basically just naming some small/simple apps that I could think of. Maybe an alarm app?

Anomaly
5 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

It's fine if there's no need for a translator app, I was basically just naming some small/simple apps that I could think of. Maybe an alarm app?

Alarm application would help in a lot of roleplay situations.