• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Mihai

PD's command to see what compounds were used in a mixed drug

Mihai
Posted (edited)

If @kane's idea to mix drugs comes alive, we should think about PD as well. There should be a command to find out which drugs were used onto making a mixed drug they find on someone, since they can't tell what compounds are in ''X insert random name here''. 

This can be used by any rank, or just detectives, it's up to you, but might help them on pronouncing the sentence.

Edited by Mihai
  • Like 1

Carmine

I think we should first wait to see if this system will be ever implemented(as I doubt it will and if it does it won't be available for everyone). Let's not speak that this things should be roleplayed and the drug should be taken to a laboratory and officers must wait to get the results of it, just how people are supposed to wait for firearms.

Mihai
22 minutes ago, Carmine said:

I think we should first wait to see if this system will be ever implemented(as I doubt it will and if it does it won't be available for everyone). Let's not speak that this things should be roleplayed and the drug should be taken to a laboratory and officers must wait to get the results of it, just how people are supposed to wait for firearms.

The same goes with mixing drugs, speaking of roleplaying. But these things can't always be supervised by someone, as a lot of other things that are already implemented, which is why we have an Player Reports section, and why SFPD has its own staff team which can manage their members.

I specified ''if'', and I made this suggestion because I consider it  a ''must''.

Thanks for your interest and feedback though.