Sign in to follow this  
Anomaly

[BA-RP] Weapon Manufacture System

Anomaly
Posted (edited)

barplogo.png.44fe57bc997b940efb89b89d07b

Weapon Manufacture System

I. INTRODUCTION

After some time the Development Team gave us the opportunity to enjoy the Weapon Manufacture System. This will give the opportunity to illegal factions to distribute weapons to Bay Area Roleplay. The system is made so it's not abusable and illegal factions can roleplay around it.

II. FEATURES

• Weapon Ordering
  • Weapon Menu
  • Products
  • Collecting Weapons
  • Packages
  • Order Time
  • Commands

III. WEAPON ORDERING

Every Official Faction will have the ability to order weapons from their own Warehouse/Property. After entering the Warehouse they will have the option to order weapons from the Manufacture System. There are plenty of weapons they can order and distribute to Bay Area Roleplay. The weapons you can order are listed below.

• Desert Eagle [Max Ammo: 150]
  • Shotgun [Max Ammo: 200]
  • Rifle [Max Ammo: 100]
  • Colt 45 [Max Ammo: 400]
  • Sniper Rifle [Max Ammo: 20]
  • M4 [Max Ammo: 250]
  • AK47 [Max Ammo: 250]
  • Silenced Pistol [Max Ammo: 150]
  • TEC9 [Max Ammo: 250]
  • UZI [Max Ammo: 250]
  • Armor [Max Ammo: 1]
  • Grenade [Max Ammo: 3]
  • Molotov Cocktail [Max Ammo: 5]
  • Knife [Max Ammo: 1]
  • Chainsaw [Max Ammo: 1]

You need to choose which weapon to order from the list, after doing so you need to add the weapon to the list. You will be asked to select amount of ammo for the weapon, the ammo prices are written on the right side of the box.

IV. WEAPON MENU

The weapon menu provides you with details about your order. After you added weapons from the Weapon Order List they will show up in the Weapon Menu. Details about every weapon will be added there. Slot for the weapon, weapon name and ammo will show up there. This menu shows up the final information about your order. The ability to order the weapon will show up on the screen.

iaChwZf.png

After ordering the weapons, a confirmation box will appear on the screen with information for delivery time and how you can collect the delivery. In the box above we can see [0. Shotgun Ammo: 80] the zero shows up the slot for the weapon that is going to be used when trying to do /collectweapon [slotid].

Tt6Z3h1.png

V. PRODUCTS

It's obvious that the faction needs products in the warehouse so they can be ordered. After you order weapon from the warehouse, products will be reduced from the storage. There is the simple command you can do to check the products in the warehouse. After typing that command the number of products will appear in the chat.

LkptNXd.png

VI. COLLECTING WEAPONS

After the order is completed and you waited for the delivery time the transaction for the weapons will be completed and the ability to pick the weapons will be available. Weapons can be picked from the warehouse with a simple command. The slot of the weapons needs to be included so the weapon can be collected from the warehouse. Only members part of the official faction will have the ability to collect the weapons. 

v4FsFTd.png

VII. PACKAGES

After receiving your weapons you will be able to see your packages with a simple command. In the information for your packages, you can see the package id's, you will need the id's in case you want to sell them to other players in the server. Want to mention that the command instantly gives the package to the other players, so if you want to make deal with the player he has to give you the money manually.

IDPoAXt.png

VIII. ORDER TIME

The order time gives you information about your delivery. With that feature, you can check when was the last time something is delivered and how much time lefts before the weapons come to the warehouse.

IADjsTe.png

IX. COMMANDS

• /weaponorder - This brings the order menu where you can select which weapons to order and what amount of ammo you want.
  • /weaponmenu - This brings the confirmation menu for the delivery. You get information about what weapon you have on the wish list and what amount of ammo you're going to get.
  • /products - With this command you can check what amount of products you have in the faction warehouse.
  • /collectweapon - You're going to use this command when you have the weapons delivered to the warehouse, you can collect weapon with typing /collectweapon [slotid] (0,1,2 etc)
  • /ordertime - Gives you information about when was the last time weapons were ordered and time until your delivery comes to the warehouse.
  • /transweapons - Gives you information about your ordered guns.
  • /mypackages - Shows you what packages you have in the inventory, includes the id of the package, name of weapon and bullets.
  • /sellgun - With this command you can sell packages to other players in the server. Usage /sellgun [playerid] [packageid]. 

The guide will be updated when changes need to be made - Written by Anomaly.

Edited by Anomaly
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

choda96

Nice work!

St1ll3r__
Posted (edited)

This seems great, yet the grenades are kinda making me think...

Great job on the guide anomaly

Edit: Oh one thing though, how do you get products?

Edited by St1ll3r__

Anomaly

Everyone who has questions can ask them here.

Anomaly
7 minutes ago, St1ll3r__ said:

This seems great, yet the grenades are kinda making me think...

Great job on the guide anomaly

Edit: Oh one thing though, how do you get products?

Currently, the products are set by admins, which is probably going to change in future.

• Thanks 1

crimeson

let the grenades sit there pliserino, no official faction is gonna misuse them. good guide.

• Like 2

sick
Posted (edited)

I like this. But I don't think every single member of the official faction should have rights for ordering and collecting weapons.

Ideally, the faction leader should be able to set the minimum rank required for ordering and collecting weapons.

Also don't display the actual prices of weapons from warehouses once the server opens. That'll just ruin the sales for official factions.

Edited by sick
  • Like 2

St1ll3r__
Just now, sick said:

I like this. But I don't think every single member of the official faction should have rights for ordering and collecting weapons.

Ideally, the faction leader should be able to set the minimum rank required for ordering and collecting weapons.

This.

Yet if the high ranks become inactive for some reason, the whole server weapon system can suffer with it but if they don't, it's perfect because they can manage the weapon flux and weapon economy on the server and also limit DM to a certain extent but if the products are managed by the admins, then that weight goes to the admin team.

I don't agree with the products being handled by admins, adding a limit to products you can have in your warehouse can easily solve that and make factions pay for the products can be a solution to limit guns.

Anomaly
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, sick said:

Also don't display the actual prices of weapons from warehouses once the server opens. That'll just ruin the sales for official factions.

The official factions set the prices by their own preference. The people who want to buy weapons from them will need to agree with the deal, that's it. Again that's just opinion and it's open for discussion.

4 hours ago, St1ll3r__ said:

This.

Yet if the high ranks become inactive for some reason, the whole server weapon system can suffer with it but if they don't, it's perfect because they can manage the weapon flux and weapon economy on the server and also limit DM to a certain extent but if the products are managed by the admins, then that weight goes to the admin team.

I don't agree with the products being handled by admins, adding a limit to products you can have in your warehouse can easily solve that and make factions pay for the products can be a solution to limit guns.

The admins are setting the products, for now, doesn't mean this will be forever.

Edited by Anomaly

Maui
Posted (edited)

v4FsFTd.png

Small typo on transaction.

Also, is every faction able to order every gun? Would be more interesting if street gangs are limited to AKs, deagles, shotguns, that sort of thing, and the more organised organisations could purchase M4s, sniper rifles etc. Alternatively, a faction could have its access of weapons based on how long it has been an official faction. For example, in the first month it has access to colts, deagles, shotguns, some SMGs, and then throughout the months they have access to the better guns. 

Nice guide anyway!

Edited by Maui

Anomaly
1 minute ago, Maui said:

v4FsFTd.png

Small typo on transaction.

Also, is every faction able to order every gun? Would be more interesting if street gangs are limited to AKs, deagles, shotguns, that sort of thing, and the more organised organisations could purchase M4s, sniper rifles etc. Alternatively, a faction could have its access of weapons based on how long it has been an official faction. For example, in the first month it has access to colts, deagles, shotguns, some SMGs, and then throughout the months they have access to the better guns. 

Nice guide anyway!

Currently, every official faction is able to order any gun. I don't think we should restrict factions from ordering guns. But we can roll a discussion about that.

sick
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

Currently, every official faction is able to order any gun. I don't think we should restrict factions from ordering guns. But we can roll a discussion about that.

I think gangs should have drug rights while OCGs have weapon rights. And I mean every offical OCG can order any weapon and every official gang can order any drug.

It's simple and works really well.

Edited by sick
  • Like 1

Anomaly
5 minutes ago, sick said:

I think gangs should have drug rights while OCGs have weapon rights. And I mean every offical OCG can order any weapon and every official gang can order any drug.

It's simple and works really well.

You can post a suggestion about that and we're going to discuss it in the suggestions section. I want to keep this thread for /questions/. We can actually turn more attention on the suggestion in the appropriate forum.

• Thanks 1

Inimene123

Looks very neat. Amazing progress by Kane and a beautiful guide, Anomaly. 

Anomaly

Updated the thread with the weapons that are available for order.