Skygee

The Mastrolla Gang

Skygee

GXmr3Nn.png

San Fierro Residents may see crime rates drop

San Fierro SFGO - 10/13/17

By: Martina Sandoval

SAN FIERRO (SFGO) --

Despite recent indictments on members of the criminal group known all too well to the citizens of San Fierro, the San Fierro Crime Family appears to still be functional. Multiple indictments have been brought down on who federal and local authorities have identified as the "bulk of leadership" within this organization. Today the SFFD in conjunction with the FBI served over eleven warrants apprehending Michael Marchetti and Theodore Capaldi who authorities have identified as the Boss and Underboss of the family. The Federal Bureau of Investigation said today in a press release this morning "Today we were able to successfully serve and arrest a total of seven individuals who are believed to be responsible for the operational aspect of the criminal group known to the people of San Fierro as the San Fierro Crime Family, but more formally known as the Leanza Crime Family." The San Fierro Police Department declined to speak on the subject in detail until they post their own release. The group of individuals taken in today are expected to stand trial in February of 2018 although Police Chief Hamilton stated publically and I quote "plans on expediting the trial to ensure that swift justice has been served is already in the works." 

Only time will tell what is to come of those taken in, is the San Fierro Crime Family doomed?

San Fierro Residents may see crime rates drop

San Fierro SFGO - 4/16/17

By: Martina Sandoval

SAN FIERRO (SFGO) --

The City of San Fierro just like any other city is no stranger to crime, crime in the city is as old as the city itself. Not too many people know of the types of crimes that take place day in and day out in San Fierro, organized crime is one of the largest problems that has plagued this city since it's inauguration from the Triads from China to the motorcycle clubs that popped up in the late 1960's. Organized Crime Experts state that organized crime is considered to be "recession proof" due to natural human nature and desires. Michael Marchetti is the man at the top of the organized crime life inside of San Fierro known all too well to the citizens of the Bay Area as the San Fierro Crime Family. This organization apart of the national phenomenon known as "La Cosa Nostra" or LCN for short. Many people know about this type of life from TV and movies such as the Sopranos, Goodfellas, or Donnie Brasco, but not many people know the reality and history of this organization.

The San Fierro Crime Family was founded by Joseph Leanza in 1938 prior to prohibition. Leanza was a 1st generation Italian Immigrant straight from Napoli, Italy. He and a few friends began committing small crimes in order to make some more money to pursue the "American Dream". By 1943 he was running one of the largest bootlegging operations on the west coast of the United States putting the San Fierro Crime Family on the map. Little did Leanza know his organization would be nearly 90 years old at this point in time. Moving on to modern day it's headed by Michael Marchetti, Marchetti is responsible for a group with a suspected membership of more than twenty-five responsible for prostitution, illegal gambling, narcotics trafficking, arms trafficking, bookmaking, fraud, robbery, extortion, theft, etc. If you can name something there's a likely chance they have a hand in it. Now the organization is not nearly as prominent as it was prior to the large indictments in the 1970's where more than thirteen members were sentenced to more than 300 years collectively, however it's still responsible for nearly four percent of the total crime rate in the city. Fast forwarding to 2017 the San Fierro Crime Family is on its knees attempting to pick up the pieces from the 1970's indictments. Never the less the group is there under the watchful eye of both federal and local authorities.

Skygee

Our faction aims to portray a group of up and comers in the modern mafia scene today. We expect all individuals within this faction to develop their characters to the best of their individual ability. Despite being an Italian-American faction we encourage all races and ethnicities to roleplay with us despite them not being able to progress past a certain point in terms of their rank.

Members of this faction are expected to abide by all BARP server rules at all times. Players are expected to roleplay realistically as well as create roleplay for themselves and avoid being spoonfed roleplay. The leadership of this faction anticipates all members will take the time to research what it is that they are roleplaying whether it be LCN itself or racket(s) that the character is involved in.

All members will be required to provide CK permission upon beginning to roleplay with us. Screenshots can be posted with proper permission given by the leadership of this faction.

Questions, comments, and concerns in relation to the faction can be forwarded to me.

Edited by Varsity Athlete

Toxic.

More then awesome, great work mate.

Jondetti

All I'm saying is that he never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

(Following this one the most right now, I see great things coming)

• Like 1

phencyclidine father

Looking good.

The Don

I like it, good luck.

Skygee

Appreciate the kind words. Any individuals seeking membership within this group contact me via PM's with this being opened prior to the server opening I'm sure we can find just about anyone a spot within this faction, I have no plans of letting this crumble.

Bunting

Good luck!

Guest Person of Interest

I'd really like to know who are OOC players behind this?

apathy

Looking forward to this, looks really clean.