News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Conspiracy

[L&A] The Marvelous Misadventures of Ashley

Conspiracy

Say hello to Ashley. 18-year-old, born and raised in the US just like her parents. Doesn't speak Spanish despite being of partial Mexican descent. Fairly tall and with a white complexion. Jet black hair and eyes. Dresses nice, always the center of attention. Glorifies designer clothing, often wears jewelry. Obsessed with social media. Drug-loving, liberal-minded type of girl. Spends a lot of money, supposedly earns very little. Struggles with anorexia. Heavily dependent on nicotine and caffeine.

Favorite music genres include hip-hop and rap. Big fan of Conejo, King Lil G and a couple of other Chicano artists. Frequently goes clubbing. Looks up to the wrong people. Kleptomaniac. Brought up in the Santa Flora district of Fierro, graduated out of Juniper High with rather disappointing marks. Quite outgoing, sometimes mischievous. Friends and relatives consider her to be a delinquent. Previous victim and perpetrator of violence according to school records.

Edited by Conspiracy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

tw1ster

More, more, more!

• Like 1

Infinity

damn it ashley...

The Stick-Up Man

Love this line: "I hate that whore, but still, those bruises he gave her were fucking scary – what if I’m next?"

• Like 2

James_Pearce

SVUopening.jpg

Edited by Officer II. Pearce
  • Like 1

Richard_LoFaro

Cool.

best kept secret

i know her...

Conspiracy

Thank you all for the positive feedback. I'll try my best to update this story every now and then.

From this point on (third chapter) however the story will be based purely on in-game occurrences, so we'll have to wait for the server to open up.

Edited by Conspiracy

Nemo

I wonder was it caused by RP and was actually RP'ed or it's just your imagination?

Conspiracy
8 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I wonder was it caused by RP and was actually RP'ed or it's just your imagination?

What I've written so far is fiction that never happened in-game, it's what you'd call a background story to the character, the type of which is typically seen in character applications. As evident in the story, Ashley is now searching for a new home (to /rentroom at), so from this point on everything will be about in-game events. 😙

Edited by Conspiracy
  • Like 1

Nemo
51 minutes ago, Conspiracy said:

What I've written so far is fiction that never happened in-game, it's what you'd call a background story to the character, the type of which is typically seen in character applications. As evident in the story, Ashley is now searching for a new home (to /rentroom at), so from this point on everything will be about in-game events. 

Good luck with that. I was asking because you come to this server from another, and you could be transferring your old account, therefore it would have backstory which is roleplayed. I liked your story and you have a good imagination

• Like 1

Elvir

hot have fun

Conspiracy

You know what, I thought to myself, and, well, fuck character stories. Ashley deserves more. So, I completely revamped this topic. Everything I wrote up to this point is still gonna be relevant for my character, yeah, but this thread is no longer going to be a mere character story, but a profile. Meaning, instead of having multiple chapters, I'm just gonna have one short introduction about the character, containing information that will almost always be accurate in terms of what Ashley is about. From this point on you won't need to read pages upon pages of thesis material to find out what I'm roleplaying as, no, you're just gonna have to skim through a few paragraphs.

Simple, yeah? I honestly like it this way much more. Obviously, I may decide to make an update with time, maybe add an extra sentence or two, but the point is that what you're gonna read here from this point on is always gonna be relevant. You're not just gonna be reading about the past, stories about what Ashley was once up to, but you're also gonna be reading about the present and future – what Ashley is and will likely remain as.

So that's pretty much it. Oh, and by the way, because of how the thread is now structured as a character profile, expect to see actual screenshots of roleplay being posted in this thread once the server opens – of course, they won't be as frequent as, let's say, the ones you typically see in faction threads, but a couple of screenshots per month doesn't sound like a bad idea, you know, to showcase what Ashley is up to and how she's doing.

Hopefully you enjoyed reading about my character's background. Once again, thank you all for the positive feedback.

Edited by Conspiracy