News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Lynch

The Invisible Empire: Ku Klux Klan - San Andreas Subgroup

Lynch
Posted (edited)

((The following text is in the form of a website))

daklan.png

The goal of the United Northern and Southern Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is to unite White Christians through the bond of brotherhood and aid their awareness of the problems facing our country. We will show you how and when to take action (in a non violent way). The United Northern and Southern Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is a patriotic, fraternal and law abiding organization. We uphold Christian values this country was founded on. We protect these values from those who seek to remove them from our society. Our ideology is simple, self preservation and the advancement of White Christian America. We hope that you take time to read through the wealth of information on this site and decide if membership is right for you. In the event membership is not right for you, we can use your assistance in a variety of support programs. We are an active world-wide organization striving to protect and preserve White Christian heritage and culture.

We are White Christian patriots of the true Invisible Empire. We are for the future of our white Christian children and for our generations to come, we believe in the teachings of Jesus and therefore we do not believe in HATE. We are against homosexuals of both genders and we believe that marriage is between one man and one woman as Jesus teaches. The Ku Klux Klan of our country has never been more relevant than today and we stand for the protection our past history and for our future. This is a message of hope, that we of the KKK believe in our country. There is now a war going on against our people, our children, our cherished way of life and our principles. We must stand true to our Klan and our brothers and sisters and family and pray that we can maintain our sense of loyalty to each other. Stand up and be counted!

Резултат слика за kkk cross burning

APPLICATIONS OF MEMBERSHIP

The Klan is opening its doors to memberships of fellow White Christian patriots around the state of San Andreas. Please state the following:

Race:

Phone Number:

Religion:

SEND IT THROUGH OUR EMAIL: [email protected] ((forum pm))

NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH

klan.png

We have a neighborhood watch subsection operating throughout the entire city! We will be sure to protect all White Americans from violence!

To sign up with the neighborhood watch, you must first join the Klan itself and then talk with the Imperial Wizard ((leader)).

We will fight against ALL CRIMINALS no matter of race as long as they threaten innocents!

HQ LOCATION

We are located in an area near Blueberry known as the town of Raco. Allow us to show you where that is.

image.png

Debunking some rumors

We do NOT accept Jews, Catholics or Muslims into our organization. The Klan was and is a Christian organization. We are mostly Protestants but also welcome other Christians.

WE ARE NOT weaker, we have thousands of members in the United States, and many more are arriving every single day! 

We are not a bunch of poor southern hicks, we come from different backgrounds and different areas, but we are united in fraternity against the threat of International Zionism!

2018 Mayoral Elections

It is in the Klan's best interest that Mr. Blackburn succeeds in this election campaign. The S.J.D. and the Republican Party is a horrible group, that denounces the Klan and far right groups such as ourselves. The government labels groups such as ourselves as unconstitutional and threats to America, but Mr. Francis Blackburn sees the truth and he knows we're here to help his cause for the greater good!

((updates will follow))

Edited by Lynch

Lynch
Posted (edited)

((OOC: The aim of this faction is to portray a realistic representation of the Ku Klux Klan of America. We do not condone, nor condemn any racism IRL because we believe in freedom of speech. We are just a roleplay faction.

By joining, you must also provide OOC permission to be CKed in game to the leader: Samuel Morris.

Any OOC drama will lead to you being removed from the faction. Be respectful towards the RP leader (me) otherwise you cannot be a part of this.

You must roleplay well and have good knowledge of the English language.

Any IC drama? Take it up with command (Samuel Morris) or somebody lower than me in the chain of command.

Character Development is important.

We are not going to go around DMing people, that's not how this works. We will create different RP scenarios, such as riots, protests, neighborhood watches, etc.

We like humorous RP (funny accents, dumb actions, etc.) but any powergaming or trolling will be problematic.

Do not always go into /b, we need to remain IC at almost all times. 

Do not always mess around, for we're primarily serious.

Do not post any screenshots without permission.))

Edited by Lynch

bamanaboni

Good faction, i think it'll be official as long as you get some dedicated folks with you.

• Like 1

CAvali

Best of luck motherfucker.

• Like 1

Carmine

BLACKBURN FOR LIFE

• Like 1

Thule

Good luck with this, but I'm pretty sure the rules speak against factions such as these. Unfortunately. I'll be following this, definitely.

St1ll3r__

Shieeeeeeet!

Good luck broskis!

ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ

best of luck with this boys I'm sure you'll provide perfect RP and won't go around in SF just to punch blacks

A.K.I.A

Jondetti

Daniel Carver approves.

• Haha 2

Kev

Gl

Dapper

I love this, there's no way this won't get official.

Public Interest

Being a half racist and nationalist myself in real life, I approve this. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Lockhart

Thanks but no thanks.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1