• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Volk420

Rentable vehicles

Volk420
Posted (edited)

I think we should have ability to rent our vehicles same as houses, so people can invest into trucks, boats to make their own renting company and make some extra cash. I know there will be system with vehicles keys, but by making contract and renting it through this system person who`s renting your`s car pays you money instantly and if they won`t return your vehicle in time you can call cops on him, but losing the ability to lock/unlock/start engine after re-log.

Edited by Volk420
  • Like 1

Blackburn

Well they could add an ability to duplicate keys and then you could give them to someone (rent your vehicle) and if the person you rented it to doesn't return it in time, you can always call the cops. 

• Like 1

Volk420
3 minutes ago, Blackburn said:

Well they could add an ability to duplicate keys and then you could give them to someone (rent your vehicle) and if the person you rented it to doesn't return it in time, you can always call the cops. 

Yes dude I mentioned the duplicate keys, just this sucks, because you losing it after re-log. 

Danny

The rentable vehicles would remain spawned after you log off the server? Btw I support this.

Volk420
35 minutes ago, Danny said:

The rentable vehicles would remain spawned after you log off the server? Btw I support this.

Yes, but person should despawn it in your /v park position before time runs out.

Akiba

Just to reiterate. This suggestion is to have a script in place to temporarily give someone access to your vehicle for a fee. Making personal rental companies able to operate without having to /v sell.

Forwarding.

Guest kane

Duplicating vehicle keys was implemented, it can all be role played from there. Don't think a script is necessary right now.