News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Carmine

The new graffiti system

Carmine

What are your thoughts on the graffiti system? Do you think people will abuse it and how can this be prevented?
Discuss, Bay!

Mikee

I think it is a great system and no. I think that nobody will abuse it 'cause the entire staff will pay attention to it. 

• Like 1

Thuggy
15 minutes ago, cBull said:

Agreed. Hopefully some sort of distribution system comes into play with the street gangs so that way it's more dependent on the players and faction management at the same time, keeping a good balance.

You only need a spray can. Official factions and maybe unofficial factions can request to have presets in/outside buildings if it's appropriate. 

• Like 1

Blackburn

It's a nice feature

Ermetano

Unique and simple, just how it should be.Good job to the devs.

Carmine
12 hours ago, Mikee said:

I think it is a great system and no. I think that nobody will abuse it 'cause the entire staff will pay attention to it. 

We'll see 

Ozzaay!

It's awesome but i got a font which I downloaded from internet, it's name is "Grand Stylus" and it looks pretty awesome. Would be lit if the devs add it to the server.
grand-stylus_4.png

Highwire

Looks sick, great job. +1 to adding Ozzaay's if possible, that would be prime for tagging ^

Carmine
7 hours ago, Ozzaay! said:

It's awesome but i got a font which I downloaded from internet, it's name is "Grand Stylus" and it looks pretty awesome. Would be lit if the devs add it to the server.
grand-stylus_4.png

Yeah, they must add a font which actually looks like grafitti, you'll never see a perfectly straight sprayed text on a wall IRL, only if you used a template for it but I doubt gangs prefer straight texts to something gangsta, right?

Ozzaay!
1 hour ago, Carmine said:

Yeah, they must add a font which actually looks like grafitti, you'll never see a perfectly straight sprayed text on a wall IRL, only if you used a template for it but I doubt gangs prefer straight texts to something gangsta, right?

Some of the graffiti done by crips.... that's how gangsta graffiti looks like.
SHS-Crip5-salisbury-1.jpg

220px-Crips_tag.jpg

Guest kane
15 hours ago, Ozzaay! said:

grand-stylus_4.png

I'm willing to add that if it's free to download.

The thing with fonts is if you don't have it installed, you can't see it in game. 

thatoneiowan
3 hours ago, kane said:

The thing with fonts is if you don't have it installed, you can't see it in game. 

How would it show if someone doesn't have that font (or would it just not show up at all)?

Guest kane
2 minutes ago, thatoneiowan said:

How would it show if someone doesn't have that font (or would it just not show up at all)?

Default font style Arial. 

Carmine
6 hours ago, kane said:

I'm willing to add that if it's free to download.

Add it to the server cache package and people can install it if they want to see fonts the way they should look like.

Guest kane

Doesn't work like that.