• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
O-Glock

Bluetooth System

O-Glock
Posted (edited)

Yes, it's pretty self explanatory for the title.

Anyways, the way how this works is that, you go into a car, and do /rbluetoothon or /rbton. If someone has a phone, they can do /bluetoothon or /bton whenever they're in a car and they can access a Music List. Before you can access the list, you must ask permission, and on the driver's bottom right of the screen, there would be a sentence, saying "(NAME) wants to access your Bluetooth." On top of it would show "Y" and "N", which obviously mean yes and no. If you say Yes, they can access the list. If you say no, there would be a notification on the passenger's screen, saying "(NAME) has declined your permission."

This Music list is where you can copy and paste a Youtube/Soundcloud/Spotify list or music and you can play your favourite song on the radio. Whenever you put a link, the song and the artist's name would appear in a huge blank area below the link bar, from there, you can left click and there would be 2 tabs that appear, that says "Play" and "Stop". You can also play/stop the music by double-clicking.

The Bluetooth system can only register whenever you're in the car/truck. And also, not every car/truck has a bluetooth system. Old cars/trucks (Voodoo, etc) doesn't have any bluetooth system, but, you can modify to make the car have it at a dealership or mod shop, the bluetooth install cost 1K or more, depending of the car/truck.

Whenever you want to off the bluetooth,

For the car radio:

You can do /rbluetoothoff or /rbtoff to turn it off.

For the phone:

You can do /bluetoothoff or /btoff.

You all can give every opinion, don't care rather positive or negative, just give your opinions.

Edited by O-Glock
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Blackburn

This would be cool to have, + from me

• Like 2

Carmine

That is actually a pretty fucking good suggestion there, G. I'd love to see it and I will hope people won't abuse it in some way, I think adding a way to hear the music that is played in a car while you're outside it and the volume must get lower as you move away from it(I kinda have a memory of this being available in the server but I'm not 100% sure, correct me if I'm wrong)

O-Glock
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Carmine said:

(I kinda have a memory of this being available in the server but I'm not 100% sure, correct me if I'm wrong)

There is no Bluetooth system in BARP yet, just XMR and the normal radio.

Btw, I'm not sure if you're talking about another server or BARP?

Edited by O-Glock

Carmine
Just now, O-Glock said:

There is no Bluetooth system in BARP yet, just XMR or the normal radio.

I'm talking about a system which allows players to hear music coming from the inside of a car if it's nearby 

O-Glock
Just now, Carmine said:

I'm talking about a system which allows players to hear music coming from the inside of a car if it's nearby 

Oh. 

Volk420

Why not? Would be awesome if you could link you spotify to samp.

Bradley

We already have /setstation which the driver and front passenger can switch between streams.

13 hours ago, Carmine said:

Not sure if I support this, I don't think there is a way to do it without the streams overlapping each other.

• Like 1

Blackburn
16 minutes ago, Bradley said:

We already have /setstation which the driver and front passenger can switch between streams.

Not sure if I support this, I don't think there is a way to do it without the streams overlapping each other.

Yes but we can't play songs from youtube

Carmine
1 hour ago, Blackburn said:

Yes but we can't play songs from youtube

Yeah, that's a must even though I doubt if it's possible in SA:MP

Blackburn
13 minutes ago, Carmine said:

Yeah, that's a must even though I doubt if it's possible in SA:MP

Of course it is, you can stream from wherever you want

Stinkweed
2 hours ago, Volk420 said:

Why not? Would be awesome if you could link you spotify to samp.

This.

O-Glock

wHeRE dId eVErYOne wEnT!?

Boss

This would be a neat feature to have in the future, but I think there's more important things to focus on for v1.0.

• Like 1

Akiba

Denied. Will be sticking with /setstation.